Chapter 21

Joshua looked at his watch. It was nearly midnight.

The photoshoot he was at had overran terribly. It was a night shoot as the photographer had decided to use the night sky as a backdrop so the shoot had been moved from day to night last minute.

He was with Seungkwan for this photoshoot and it was just the two of them that had been selected for this particular brand.

Seungkwan handed him an americano.

"I think we are going to need it, I just heard them say they might need to reshoot a bunch" Seungkwan sighed sitting down next to Joshua.

"Great, well we better make the most of our break then" Joshua rolled his eyes.

Grabbing his phone from his bag he saw a message from Daena. He smiled it had been a while since he had seen her she had been so busy.

He opened the message and the smile dropped from his face.

Seungkwan turned to him. "Hyung? What's wrong?"

Joshua dialled Daena's number but it went straight to her voicemail.

"I have to go" he said standing up.

"Hyung? Stop!" Seungkwan demanded grabbing Joshua by the shoulders. "Tell me what's going on"

Joshua showed Seungkwan the text from Daena. The color drained from Seungkwan's face.

"Tell them I have to go" Joshua repeated.

"Hold on" Seungkwans grip on his shoulders tightened. "It will take almost an hour to get back to Seoul"

Joshua stiffened. He was right. The drive to the shoot had taken just over an hour.

"What do I do?" He asked, panic clear on his face.

Seungkwan thought for a moment before pulling out his phone."I'm calling Hoshi, he's at the dorm he can be there in less than 20 minutes"

"Good idea, tell him to take Mingyu for back up, there's a key to her apartment on my dresser he will need that" Joshua responded flagging down one of the managers.

Seungkwan dialled Hoshi's number whilst he watched Joshua explain to the manager what was happening.

Hoshi answered on the second ring.

"Seungkwan it's late" he groaned into the phone, he had clearly been asleep.

"It's an emergency" Seungkwan replied before explaining to Hoshi what was happening.

When he ended the call he walked over Joshua. "Shall we go?" He asked.

"They won't let us leave, they need us to finish the shoot." Joshua replied frustrated.

"Okay, well let's make it as quick as we can, Hoshi is on his way with Mingyu, it's going to be fine Hyung" Seungkwan replied pulling Joshua in for a hug.

-

Daena sat on the couch beside Hajoon. Occasionally glancing over at him. He seemed content enough on his side of the couch. While she had made the coffee he had put on a movie and seemed to be enjoying it.

Daena had sent the message to Joshua explaining what was happening and that she needed him just before her phone had died. She had left it on charge in the kitchen.

She glanced at the clock. It had been nearly half an hour since she had text Joshua and he still hadn't arrived. She was starting to think maybe he wasn't coming and that she needed to deal with this herself.

"Hajoon, I think you should head home now, I really need to get some sleep" Daena suddenly said before pretending to yawn.

Hajoon quickly turned to face her.