Chapter 49

Daena woke suddenly. The sound of an alarm jolting her from deep sleep.

She groaned loudly and dragged herself out of bed wrapping herself in a robe and sliding her feet into her slippers.

She grabbed her phone and checked the time. 4am. The alarm wasn't coming from her phone.

She stumbled from her bedroom to the main room of her apartment struggling to keep her eyes open. It was far too early for her to function properly.

The alarm was coming from a phone resting on the coffee table.

She grabbed the phone and silenced the alarm before turning to face its owner who was still sleeping deeply on the couch.

"Hoshi" She said trying to jolt him awake.

Hoshi didn't respond.

"Hoshi!" She called louder.

Still nothing.

"Soonyoung!" She practically yelled.

Hoshi flinched before turning over and away from her.

Daena rolled her eyes. She was absolutely sick of her house guests.

It had been a month since the incident at the agency with Hajoon and ever since the members had been ridiculously overprotective which made absolutely no sense to Daena given that Hajoon had indeed plead guilty as he had said he planned to and was now safely behind bars.

Honestly she was surprised they even let her go to work by herself.

One of the members had slept on her couch almost every night for the past month. Usually her house guest was Jeonghan which she wasn't going to complain about but if he had a schedule that would run late one of the members she was closest with would turn up. Often Joshua or Hoshi. Occasionally even Seungkwan would be the one to stay over as he had become surprisingly clingy since the incident. Daena couldn't remember them having much interaction before but now she considered him a close friend, maybe as a result of their shared experience.

Daena had a suspicion that the other members were not staying over of their own accord and were being strong armed into it by Jeonghan. She couldn't blame him. He had been so worried over the past few weeks.

The only nights she was left to herself were the nights were every single member was busy and there had been very few of those.

Luckily Jeonghan was yet to send any of the other members that she hadn't managed to get close to yet. She could only imagine how awkward that would be.

She stared down at Hoshi who was apparently still sleeping deeply.

How he ever managed to get to work on time if he slept this easily through what Daena thought might be the world's loudest alarm she would never know.

She sighed and reached down and shook him by the shoulder.

"Soonyoung" she whined. All she wanted to do was go back to sleep. She didn't have to be up for work for another 2 hours.

Hoshi groaned and swatted her away.

"Noo.. sleep" he mumbled.

"If you don't get up Kwon Soonyoung I will push you off this couch" Daena demanded loudly placing her hands on her hips.

"You wouldn't" he mumbled.

That was when Daena knew he was awake.

She started counting down from 5 moving closer to him ready to actually push him off.

At one Hoshi sat bolt upright.

"Okay I'm awake" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Good, your alarm woke me up" Daena complained.

"Did it?" Hoshi said reaching for his phone. "I didn't hear it"

"How? I'm in a different room and I could hear it" Daena replied as she headed to the kitchen.

She knew she wasn't going to get anymore sleep so went to go make some coffee.

Hoshi stuck his head around the door.

"Are you making coffee?" He asked.

"Yes" Daena replied shaking a mug at him to emphasise her point.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, make me one" Hoshi said walking away.

Daena shook her head. They were all becoming far too comfortable in her house, eating her food, using her shower. Next thing she would be sleeping on the couch and they would be taking her bed.

"I need to find a way to get them out of my hair" She mumbled out loud.

She finished making the coffee and carried it back to the main room before placing it on the table.

She looked around before realising her phone was still in her room.

She walked down the hall and towards her bedroom grabbing her phone and turning to leave.

At that moment Hoshi walked out of the bathroom that joined onto her bedroom, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh my god, my eyes" Daena cried dropping her phone and raising her hands to cover her eyes.

"Ahh" Hoshi yelled running back into the bathroom.

"That's it" Daena yelled. "No more boys in my apartment you can all go back to staying at the dorm" She said storming back to the living room.

Hoshi followed shortly behind, now fully dressed.

He sat down next to her and picked up his coffee.

"I... sorry..." he stuttered, unable to make eye contact with her.

"You are lucky I didn't decide to get dressed" She sighed looking at him.

She watched as the blood rushed to his cheeks showing how embarrassed he was.

"I didn't think you would come in" he muttered.

"It's my room. But it's fine. I didn't see anything" She explained placing her hand over her face to cover her embarrassment. "But you can tell Jeonghan I am done with you guys treating this place like a motel"

"But he's going to ask why" Hoshi moaned.

"Good. You can tell him exactly what happened. He will make sure none of you ever sleep here again" She chuckled.

"Noo.. he's going to kill me" Hoshi whined before draining the last of his coffee.

"Probably" Daena laughed.

Hoshi stood. "I'll see you later Noona. I'm going to be late" he said as he headed to the door.

"See you later Soonyoung" Daena smiled in response as he closed the door behind him.

Really the timing couldn't have been better. She had meant what she said, there was absolutely no way Jeonghan would let any of them stay over anymore. Maybe aside from Joshua.

Daena had won back her freedom. The cost however was seeing Hoshi almost naked. She wasn't sure it was worth the cost. That image was going to stay with her.