Chapter 19

Daena hurried up to the room that had become her classroom.

The exchange in the lobby with Hajoon had made her late and she hated being late.

She opened the door to the class.

Jeonghan was standing in the doorway clearly about to leave.

"Oh, your here" he said sounding shocked.

"Yes, sorry I'm late, I got caught up" She explained pushing past him and into the room.

"I thought you may have cancelled as you were still sick"

"Nope, feeling much better, see" She gestured at herself before looking around the room.

"Where's Soonyoung?" She asked.

"Hmm.. Hoshi?" Jeonghan replied rubbing his chin. "He had an important schedule, told me to apologise but as we thought you might still be sick we thought maybe there would be no class to miss" he shrugged taking his seat.

"Oh should we reschedule? I'd feel bad getting ahead with him" Daena asked.

"No, I'm sure he won't mind, plus we have a show in Japan in a few weeks and I wanted to run some ideas I have had by you first anyway"

"Oh of course" Daena said taking her seat.

Jeonghan proceeded to tell her the ideas he had for the show and the things he wanted to say, Daena only had to correct his pronunciation a few times, he had clearly worked hard on it. His dedication to making his fans happy made her smile.

"You've done amazing, they are going to love it" She said placing a hand on her heart. The words Jeonghan had written for his fans were so heartfelt she couldn't help but be touched by them.

"I hope so" Jeonghan smiled back.

"I wasn't going to give any homework this week as I thought you guys could do with a break but as Soonyoung missed the class maybe I should" Daena pondered.

"I'm sure he would appreciate the break" Jeonghan quickly responded.

"Are you sure? I don't want him to fall behind" Daena frowned.

"He will be fine, hey can you double check the spelling on this?" he said standing and crossing the room to place a paper on her desk.

It was his speech for the Japanese show, very neatly written up which surprised Daena, she had seen his handwriting before in class and it was usually terrible.

Daena scanned the paper and picked up her pen to correct a few spelling errors.

"There, all fixed" She announced looking up, she caught Jeonghan staring at her with a small smile on his face.

She placed her hand flat on the paper.

"What?" She demanded.

"You look very cute when your concentrating" Jeonghan replied shrugging.

He placed his hand on top of hers where it lay on the paper before gently prising her hand away and removing the paper with his other hand.

He held her hand in his for a moment before letting it go gently onto the table.

"Daena?" He asked cautiously looking directly into her eyes.

"Jeonghan" Daena responded nervously unsure of where this was going.

"I wanted to talk to you, privately" he said leaning across the table.

Daena stood up suddenly to put some distance between her and Jeonghan.