#1

-------No One's Pov------

In the Demon world.

World of all demons.

The Heart Kingdom and the Victoria Kingdom, there's so many Kingdom.

One of the highest is the "Red" Blooded Kingdom of all Demons.

He is not just called "Demon" but a "Devil."

Back to the Heart Kingdom.

The first King of being a Demon King, was the King of Hearts.

Don Quixote Rosinante, known as.

Corazon.

~•~

~•~

He gave the crown to his son and placed his son as a new born Demon King of the Kingdom of Hearts, reason? He wants to have a vacation in the Human World.

The son, was a very brutal Demon King, a cold hearted King of all Demons.

As the same for the Victoria Kingdom, the crown was placed on his son, for the exchange event and for a particular reason, he died. The Victoria Kingdom's Demon King died. In such old age.

The Demon King of Hearts.

{ The Heart Castle }

Trafalgar D. Water Law.

Don't exactly have a "Heart". A heart that there's no such thing as called "Kindness" and always been an unsociable type of Demon.

But every in heat, he has no choice but to sleep with multiple women, just to satisfy his thirst, and after that, he'll kill them. Every woman, and every guy he sleeps with and of course, he was the "Top" whenever he sleeps with a guy, human or demon, he doesn't give any as fuck. He doesn't feel the satisfaction he needs, so he ended up killing them. Such madness he has.