#37

-------No One's Pov------

When Law thought of those words, he couldn't think of anything. The man himself was unrecognizable.

'Is he a prince or something?' It somewhat annoyed Law, because seeing Luffy and the guy from afar, Luffy enjoys it a lot and he laughs a lot, he is so talkative that he has never seen it before. Luffy is a very talkative person but not this type of talkative. Telling jokes over and over again, and even the man himself laughing so hilariously non-stop. What bothers him, a grin on the man's face has never been removed since earlier.

The music and the dance finally stop, as the man walks over to him with Luffy, bowing his head, "Thank you." he thanked him kindly, seeing the man's face like it was a mature version of "Luffy" himself. "I haven't seen you before, have I seen you before?" Of course, the "Man" changed his voice just earlier. The fact that Law would know about his voice since Law already heard it several times.

So instead, he changed his voice something that is unrecognizable.

"Oh? Really? Well, now, frankly not. I'm new here, it seems Luffy, Darling doesn't even introduce me, how awful."

He playfully spins with his crocodile tears, Luffy crack, just how awful Nika acts? Luffy sweatdrops, as he sees Law seems to be in a bad mood, he can totally feel the aura. The enormous aura.

"Darling? Mugiwara-ya, just who---"

"This! This is my friend!!.. Very nice friend!! He likes to play with me until now and since we were kids!!!"

The "Man" smiles sparkly, Shanks and Corazon seem to find the situation interesting.

"Really?" Law raises one of his eyebrows, crossing his arms, when he stares at those eyes of the "Man" it was the shade of the color red. The same color as "Blood".

"Is he a vampire? Because he looks like one, maybe he also eats Humans?"

Nika cracked, "PFFT..---" Luffy tried to hold his laughter, with his mouth covered with his hand. "What's wrong? Did I ask something that offends him?" Law curiously asks, "N-Not at all!! He.. well.. I mean!" holding his laughter was very hard.

'This guy.. The next time I'll fucking haunt you like in a horror movies. Is he even mocking me?'

"Really? Mugiwara-ya, I want to know more about your friend, I will invite him tomorrow evening, after that, I can take you home."

Fuck.

The only words, Nika's generous sparkling smile.

"N-No!! He might be busy so--.."

Luffy felt a glare in Law's eyes, as Corazon, Shanks, Garp, Zoro as well as the others noticed it, that glare. Ace and Sabo slightly clench, how can Law glare Luffy like that, as they saw Luffy shrunk back in. That's when Law felt it, a glare coming from this "Man".

"You must be the type of lover that is very dominant."

Law stiffened, when the "Man" said that.

"Tch.. you may leave."

The "man" walked away, full of crowds and that's when disappear without a trace, his shadow  began to go back to Luffy without any notice.