#39

-------No One's Pov------

That grinned across that lips. And that cold, bloody red eyes, observed everywhere. And he was only joking with Luffy which made Luffy laugh out of joy.

"What's his name?"

That's when Nika's red eyes turn to Law, Law stiffened, a flash of red eyes just stared at him with that mischievous grin. Same scar, same grin, but more mature than Luffy.

"Are you guys.. brothers? Perhaps?"

"He" flinches. Nika sweats a little, he totally forgot about something that he should have changed as he responded. "No, no! We're not! But we're best friends!!" He says, so casually, even though, Shanks, Corazon, Garp, Ace and Sabo, even Doflamingo can feel that aura being locked up by himself. And Law can also feel that kind of "Aura".

Luffy stared at the scene, they didn't talk much, nothing interesting happened and after that, Nika whispered something to Luffy that needed to leave. More like, he wants to go back inside his remaining shadow.

Luffy told them about him leaving for the part, no judgement or anything at all.

"Wait, before you go, you haven't even introduced yourself properly yet."

When Law said that, the man only gave him a grin. "You will particularly know soon, even Robin herself." Walking away out of the balcony as he fully disappeared. Luffy sigh, so nothing particularly happened. Everyone was slightly stunned, he knows Robin, then now that they think of it, maybe "Nika" knows some of the Poneglyphs readers that caught his attention.

The history was erased, so what was he planning?

Will he strike and kill anyone again?

"What are you guys thinking about?" Luffy said while blinking a few times, as desserts were served on the tables, Luffy started to eat the desserts, as well as Ace and Sabo. "Mugiwara-ya, just who is that guy? Can you tell us?" Law says, "No, I don't want to. He says he'll introduce properly right?? Besides! Wait patiently!! Nishishishi!!~ You'll know how strong he is!!!" Luffy says so proudly about the Sun God. That Law has no idea who it was.

Luffy also stands up, and yet Law holds his hand entirely. "Wait, where are you going??" Law asked, which made everybody's eyes slightly widened for some reason, that it feels like Luffy is going to leave him for good.

Is it because of what happened earlier in the morning?

Maybe it's the opposite, since earlier in the morning, when he saw how dominant Luffy can be, now that he's been thinking that. Which means Luffy has a side, different kind of sides, that he still doesn't know yet. Thinking about that, questions filled his thoughts.

Can Luffy act naughty?

Can Luffy love him?

Much more harder?

Much more addicted?

So sudden thoughts in his head right now, swirling around and around. "Ah.. well, the food is empty now and I'm still hungry." Luffy touched his tummy and felt like sulking. Food isn't there. "Yes, of course. You may leave. If you're hungry, ask the servants for food." Law simply said, Luffy smiled and exited the room. "Wait, Luffy." Luffy stops again, when Ace calls him and Sabo signals him to come closer to them.

Luffy walks towards them as he chuckles when Sabo gives him cookies. "COOKIES!!!~ I THINK CORA-SAN BAKES THESE!!!~" Luffy says sparkly, Corazon chuckles of delight, he really thanks how kind Luffy was, making the cookies without judging. Since the cookies have always been messed up in some ways and the way he bakes cupcakes makes him so insecure.