#59

A/N:

Sooooo.. this story is almost at the end. And it will be about Luffy's birthday, that is the fact that I decided on it. I want it to make it special.

Then please prepare "Dandelions" by Ruth B. For today's music, as you saw the title, please play it while reading, it will be more beautiful and use your imagination, because I only use mine, lmao 😅😂

And yeah, good luck, oh! And.. There will be a Q & A! So ready for your questions to the characters!!~ ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Ask who ever you want, and don't forget who is the character that you guys want to ask, okay?

Good luck reading!! Please prepare the music "Dandelions"!!~  (⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)
Like the last time at the "Wild Obsession".

And also, I was.. invited into a prom, which I have with my siblings ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ) Idk if I should get excited, but I might need you guys help from it, advice or anything, because I suck at it, I might also show my outfit, of what I exactly wear ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ) Just maybe?? I did prom before, it was fun yet.. kinda loosened up a bit, maybe I lack something??

Teehee!!~ ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

=========================================================================================================

-------No One's Pov------

And the answer, that took Killer's hand and that hand pulled Luffy close by that waist of his. And another hand on Killer's broad shoulder.

The answer was simple, from that question of his, Killer took off his mask as Luffy wanted to, putting it down, "Nishishishi!~ I know Killer is handsome without it!!" Luffy chuckled, "Tch.. don't say such things. It might eventually make me..." he didn't even continue what he wanted to say. "Hm???" Luffy tilts his head and smiles.

As they dance, the music is getting fun, as Luffy starts to laugh, being spin by Killer playfully, Killer also laughs at the scene, as they dance whenever they are each other's arms, it keeps spinning and yet coming back to Killer's arms. Dancing like they don't care about the steps, Luffy was laughing and dazzlingly having fun, and Killer kept smiling and laughing at the scene.

The music changes. It somewhat changed, "Dandelions". They both ended up continuing the dance. As the music starts.

~ • DANDELIONS • ~

{ Maybe, it's the way you say my name }

{ Maybe, it's the way you play your game }

"Shall we dance, little beast?"

{ But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you }

"We shall, Killer."

{ But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you }

Luffy took again, and held Killer's hand, "Let's dance."

{ And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime }

{ And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine }

As they dance gracefully.