#6

-------No One's Pov------

"Sure."

In the end, Law agreed to come with Ace. Sabo also excuses himself.

They exited out of the basketball street court. It was silence between the three of them, they were a little bit far away from the place.

"I also met the Demon King of Victoria Kingdom, it's surprising that Royal Demons are here in this world."

Sabo said with a soft chuckle. Ace leaned his back to the tree and heavily sighed. "Anyway, is there any purpose that you're here?" Ace asked quite rudely, Law looked at the tree behind Ace. "Nothing, I don't have any purpose or any evil intentions. I'm just here to stay for quite a while." Law gave him the best answer he could find in his head.

Ace stares at him, "What about your Dad, I can tell your Dad is here in this world." Ace says, "Yeah, he's here. Is there any important conversation of why did you guys bring me here?" Law crosses his arms, "Well, it's just quite surprising that you're here." Sabo says and smiles kindly to Law. Law doesn't find it quite "Kind" for him. 'Stop smiling like we're friends.' He deeply thought in a sweat.

"Does Mugiwara-ya know that you guys are demons?"

Ace and Sabo went silent for a while, Law stared at them, as birds flew from the three. Soft wind
was passing by. Neither of them answer. Law was waiting for their answers but no answer escapes from their lips.

Ace was going to answer the question that Law gave. Until a familiar voice suddenly appeared.

"What are you guys talking about?"

The three of them look at Luffy who was in a mess, yellow paint across to his clothes, carrying a brush and bucket. Ace stops leaning to the tree and approaches Luffy.

"Maybe, I could answer that next time."

Ace finally walked away with Luffy, Sabo followed. "Yeah, anyway, come and join us." Sabo stated, Law has no intention of joining the annoying group that doesn't suit him very well. Ace, Sabo and Law watch Luffy to rush back to the street court.

Then they heard Zoro, Zoro was talking to someone, it wasn't just a talk. It was a fight. Some basketball players, gangsters, were trying to own the court themselves.

"What's going on!?"

Luffy immediately rushed to his friends, Ace and Sabo got also confused and curious about what was going on. Law on the other hand, also wanted to check what was going on.

"Oi, oi, oi. This is our spot."

Franky tries to defend everyone, "We were here first." Zoro said, he was calm and composed but he was pissed. "Oh! C'mon now!!---" The players felt shivers down the spine when they look at Zoro's cold eyes. It felt shivers down the spine.

Nami and Robin also give them a glare, Luffy was the one who chooses this court first, so it wasn't Luffy's fault at all. Brook on the other hand is getting also out of hand. "How disrespectful, little gangsters. But, please, we were here first, yohohoho. Would you mind giving up instead?" Brook says, releasing such a deep chuckle.

The all sweat of how tall Brook was.

"What's going on!? Zoro! Sanji!?"

They saw Luffy rush to them as Ussop rushed to Luffy, "Luffy, this gangster tries to rob our court!" Ussop said out of anger. "Oi!! Stop stealing our court! I found it first!!" Luffy says. Ace and Sabo just watch the scene and they seem to understand it, mostly Law.