#30

-------No One's Pov------

The next morning, Luffy was sleeping. He felt something was quite wrong, like a naked body, arms, was squeezing him into a very tight embrace, and he felt something was wrong again. Very quite wrong.

He doesn't exactly know how to explain, but he asks himself when he just slightly woke up.

Why did he become naked out of nowhere?

At first, Luffy was astonished that his face was being buried in Law's mascular tattooed chest that he was slightly suffocating from it. "W.. Wait.." He moves his head on the side, making himself able to breathe. The embrace got tighter, one thing he wanted to ask again.

He doesn't remember anything about him and Law having a fucking time of their life last night, so what and why did he get himself and Law naked?

"Torao!.. Wake up! Since when did we become naked!? I don't remember what happened last night at all!!.. For what I remember, I was in the forest with Moocy!!"

Luffy start to punch his chest weakly, Law annoyingly groan, "Shut the fuck up and sleep." his only sentence he gave, "What do you mean by that!?.. Torao!.. Wake up!!" shaking him, then Luffy stares at Law's chest and tilts his head on the side. His hand suddenly moves to Law's tattooed chest, chest size. Well, he knew Zoro was bigger, "Is this like Robin and Nami? Or Zoro?? It isn't as big as Zoro's chest.." Luffy blinks and thinks again. "But Torao's chest is big.." he pokes Law's chest, then thinks again.

He squeezes Law's chest and out of nowhere, Law woke up out of surprise and embarrassment all the way to what Luffy was doing all of a sudden.

"What the hell are you doing!?"

"I was just checking Torao's chest if it's big and it's big!.. Then you're very muscular! Like breasts!!.."

"Stop thinking such idiotic thoughts you moron!!"

Law irked, he doesn't even know if Luffy was doing it on purpose or not. One thing clearly, it made Luffy laugh at his embarrassing reaction, can't help but be too hilarious to watch him embarrassed like that, with a reddened face, ears and that deep blush around Law's cheeks.

Law just woke up, he scratched his head, with his messy bed-hair. He yawn as he looked at Luffy who was giving him a soft laughter. 'He doesn't know what happened last night? Well, there's no explanation to that. He totally doesn't know that I just touched him last night. More likely, I never would've thought that I would masturbate.' Law deeply and blankly thought about that. He stared at Luffy who was stretching, yawning, with his lower half covered in a blanket.

His eyes rolled on Luffy's chest, and right now, Luffy is just trying to squeeze his chest because of the size or how big it is, or whatever in his thoughts. His hand was going to touch Luffy's chest, Luffy's attention went to Law's tattooed hand and fingers when it was getting closer to his chest.

He blankly asked.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm.. going to touch it."

"Why?"

Law sigh, "Because it's.." Law fakely coughs, "You tried to check mine right? Let me check yours." Law simply explained what was the reason he wanted to touch his chest. Luffy stares blankly at him for a moment, "Ohhhh! So that was it!! Nishishishi!~ You can!!!" Luffy gives him an innocent and honest response. Even though he frankly doesn't know Law's true purpose.