#41

-------No One's Pov------

It's been a while Luffy stayed, making the poster with Eustass who was pretty quiet. "Hey! Jaggy!!!" Luffy showed his own poster with paint, the paint was all over his hands as well as his cheeks and nose. It cracks Eustass of how ugly the drawing was.

"CHANGE IT MORON!! WHAT KIND OF DRAWING IS THAT!?!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU!!!"

"THAT'S NOT ME MORON!!!"

It feels like he was being mocked or not at the same time, "Give me the blue paint." he commanded as Luffy grabbed the blue can of paint, and handed it to Eustass. Killer who was also painting and making a poster. Eustass deeply sigh and dip the brush into the can of paint, and start painting, "Anyway, is this a group project??" Eustass asks, curiously looking at Luffy.

"Yeah, Nami assigned me this project and I told her I'll just ask someone for help, we group mates have different types of designs to make. And she chose me as a poster painting, or whatever." Luffy simply says, nonchalantly. So he didn't care and started to paint, Killer grabbed the red paint and continued to paint, in the living room, everything was a huge mess where the color of wet paint was across the living room, dripping acrylic paints on the floor. Eustass crosses his arms and stares at his sparkly designs.

He nod for accepting his design and wipe his hand on the shirt, "What the actual fuck? Killer can you bring me my apron on the kitchen??" Eustass asked Killer to go get the apron, Killer nod his head and chuckles, he stood up from the floor and walked away, leaving the two alone. Luffy tried to paint a robot even how hard it was to do it.

"What the actual hell is that??" Eustass sweatdropped, he couldn't even believe what Luffy drew. He just couldn't understand the drawing he was seeing. The other drawings are like fish with legs and hands, the others are houses that he can't even understand if it was really a house or just a monster cave.

One thinks Eustass guesses about the guy because he doesn't know how to draw. Nor to paint, now he knows the reason why Luffy needs help in the first place he steps in.

"What about this design?" Eustass showed his design, "That's so cool!!!" Luffy says sparkly, as Eustass shows how proud of himself, "See!? I'm cool! Aren't I!? Ahahahaha!!" they both laughed, and a few minutes later, they heard footsteps coming closer and saw Killer walking towards them with a black apron.

Killer gave it to Eustass and Eustass thanked him very much. As they continue to paint their own poster. "By the way, if you don't mind me asking this shit, how's your life with that idiot?" Eustass curiously asked about Law and Luffy's relationship, Killer on the other hand also waits for Luffy's answer.

"It's good, Torao is sometimes a moron. That's all I can say, but it's great to be with Torao!!" Luffy says so casually with a soft and sweet chuckle just thinking about Law. Killer and Eustass just continue their own work.

"I forgot to ask Jaggy... Jaggy? How are you these days?"

"Nothing special."

Eustass stares at Luffy for a while and watches him draw everything he wants to draw. "No offense to ask this kindly, you and Law already have a certain connection isn't it?" Eustass asked, as his eyes landed focused on the Straw Hat. Luffy looked at him with confusion stuck on his face, "What do you mean?" Luffy asked curiously.

'Right, I should elaborate it so he could understand easily, he's too innocent to understand the question.' Eustass clear his throat as he stand up and approach Luffy, Luffy watch him sits down beside him and ask kindly even though it was quite personal.