#17

-------No One's Pov------

Law was alone at the moment, he stood up from his bed and started to put some shirt on, after he finished putting some shirt on, in a hurry, he exited the room and tried to look for Luffy.

"Luffy already left, your Highness."

Law went downstairs and went to the garden, he saw his Dad, having tea alone. He approached his Dad out of anger, and Corazon gave him a cold look which he stopped and didn't walk any further.

"So.. Luffy left. You can't do any fucking about it. Did you guys argue? Fight? Hm? Oh, maybe.. killing each other?"

Law's eyes rolled and decided to go back inside, ignoring Corazon. Corazon who was sitting on a fancy bench in the garden, as he stook a sip on his tea. "It's your fault isn't it?" He asked it to stop Law from walking and he remained silent. Part of him wants to tell the truth and part of him doesn't want to tell the truth. Corazon sigh, "Is your only desire wants to be filled that's why you're so jealous about Kidd taking him away? It's just the body that you want isn't it? Do you want to break his innocence that badly?" Corazon asked once more.

"I haven't touch him, I haven't fuck him.. yet."

"Yet??"

Corazon stared at Law who wasn't even turning around just to face him.

"It's not about sex or how I fuck him, it's not of your concern. I don't need your concern."

"Alright, I let you handle this on your own, I won't help, not a single hand. All I want to say is "Good Luck". But promise me that you won't lay a finger on that innocent boy to hurt him."

"I don't have any intention of doing that."

Law fully walks away, leaving Corazon in the garden alone. Corazon hummed for a moment, as he put his tea down on a fancy table. He has no intention of following Law, whether it was a bad idea or good idea. Corazon left him be, he knew he meant to take care of everything.

'Law.. You must've felt something. If you don't, then you'll absolutely regret it later on.'

Corazon grab his cigarette and starts light up the edge with his lighter and starts to smoke. One of the devil servants give him a name of a few women. It was more like a request, to sleep with in one night, to fuck in one night. As Corazon mutter to himself.

"Really? For fuck sake, is it always been fucking like this? Oh my damn god, do I look like fucker? That much?"

The devil servants look at each other and sweatdrop, "N-No." they answer. Corazon checks their names, some of them are young.

Corazon has in a different shape, then he saw a picture of nude pictures about women and he blue a smoke in the 5 pictures.

"What a bloody body, but.." He burns the pictures instead and smirk. "Why don't you guys just serve me a cup of tea? That would be quite nice. For someone like me." Corazon only give a nice request from them as they nod and leave the room. He burns the names and contract papers.

And blew a smoke.

"Sleeping with women.. how childish is that."

Corazon thinks for a moment, 'Sleeping with women..' Corazon smirk. 'I don't need a woman who will just waste my fucking time. But if I really have one then I can't help but feel shock or surprise.' Corazon stares at his cigarette.