#51

-------No One's Pov------

At the moment, Sabo and Law ended up killing the beast with their own bloody crazy hands. When Ace arrives, "WHERE'S LUFFY!?!?" Sabo rushed like crazy, as he saw Ace's crazy, sadness, that was looking down, even though he was blank expression from his face, clueless pale expression.

"ANSWER ME DIMWIT!!! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!!!?!?!?"

"YOU WANT FUCKING ANSWER!?! WE'LL FUCKING LOOK FOR HIM DOWN THERE!!! FOR FUCK SAKE!! IF HE DIES I'LL GO FUCKING CRAZY!!"

Pushing Sabo away, with his madness all over and disappointed at himself, Law gritted at his teeth, it's the first time he couldn't accept such a thing. He ended up running and devilish wings appeared on his back going to the dark, steep cliff to find him. Even Ace and Sabo, they didn't care if it was so foggy and dark.

Right now, Corazon was too speechless to say anything from what he saw in disbelief, what will he say to Luffy's other family? Just thinking about that, because for him, Luffy is also part of the Family. 'I also need to go look for him!' Corazon unleashes his Devilish wings and flies to the steep dark, foggy cliff.

'Don't die on me boy! You have such a beautiful spirit within you! It's impossible for a bright one like you to die so easily!! With such wonderful faith you have! Don't you dare die!!'

Looking from below, even though they separated, Corazon went to look for him and search for him everywhere, hearing and seeing Law right now, he saw his pale face, so eager to find his one and only "Lover". Corazon doesn't mind him getting angry, mixed with agony fill within the man himself.

Right now, their priority is to find him, the Straw Hat Luffy.

Trying to find Luffy at all cost, however, one thing Corazon noticed, when he was looking for him, he look at the moon that he notice, the clouds, the midnight sky, turned so beautiful and majestic, at the moment, he saw the full beautiful Moonlight, that shines upon everywhere he go.

At first he ignores it and continues to look for him,  not just him. The others are, seeing the moonlight, even the other side of the Underworld.

Even in the world where Humans live.

•|•|•

Below down, there was a river, blood was spreading on the water, Luffy slowly crawling out of the river, seeing his chest, being pierced through, his pale face, breathing heavily, having out of breath.

Standing up slowly, all of his body is already weakening, getting down on his knees, standing up again and slowly to start walking, walking and walking, until he was slowly far away, in the middle of it, he fell down on his knees again.

Ashes, beautiful ashes coming from him, one thing he thought right now, "Stupid..", standing up, again, walking so weak, touching his chest, in the moment, he heard soft and gentle rustle, sweet, wind passing by, he reached something he never thought he would reach.

It was like a beautiful garden that was full of flowers, as the full moon shows, it showed how flowers were under the moonlight, only sweet, dazzling wind he'll be able to hear as shining stars from above, as clouds made it more clearer to see the beautiful, midnight, full moon.

It was so calm and peaceful.

Luffy was getting slower as he walked, his chest, his heart, was pounding for more, his heart was pounding, as the slower it gets, the weaker he get.  Walking, until he reached the middle, where he fell on his knees to the ground, breathing heavily, with his half lidded blank eyes, looking down at the ground that was full of beautiful flowers.