#47

A/N:

I deeply apologize for not updating very well, because of the big project, but promise after this big project, the update will go faster again. Some chapters are not finished yet, more than 10 Chapters are blank, so I need to fill them up after the project.

Goodluck, Reading!~ ಠ⁠∀⁠ಠ)/

========================================================================================
=========

-------No One's Pov------

In the sky, as they watch the war, a brutality that everything is reality, seeing the war itself in a flesh, makes them feel less Human. Since they don't feel so pity to those who die. Mostly Ace and Sabo, drinking ale with Zoro. Jinbei laughs, Law groans.

"Y-Your Highness!! Your Highness!!!"

They heard a voice, it was Shachi.

"Shachi-ya, how unlucky you are joining at the war by yourself, do you have any friends to protect?"

Shachi wipes his crocodile tears being mocked by Law himself, "T-THE HIGHNESS IS SO CRUEL!!!" sulking, like his own parents scolded him. "Anyway, Luffy is with Bepo." Shachi said a bit of a nervous tone in part of his voice, scratching his nape. "How could you be so sure that he's with him?" Law asked, everybody's attention turned to Shachi who was floating in the mid-air as one of his abilities to fly with his white wings.

"Bepo just contacted me, and he also said.."

"Said what?" Sanji looks at Shachi, Shachi cleared his throat. "Luffy has a new pet. He said Luffy decided to take care of that pet." Shachi nervously chuckles, "Another pet? What kind? Is it an adorable cat!?" Nami's eyes sparkle. "N-No.." Sweating a lot while he gives her a kind response.

"Then what kind? A robot one??" Franky joked as he laughed, as well as everybody, except for Robin and Zoro who chuckled, "N-No.. it's actually.." Shachi rubs his nape, Corazon himself looks at Shachi, he was playing with his cards as he stared at him.

"It's actually a Midnight Wolf that has been a hunter for ages."

Their eyes slightly widened, Law was astonished, Ace and Sabo smirked, Ace laughed, "I'M SO PROUD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THAT'S MY LITTLE BROTHER!!" he shows how proud he can be as he cheered, Sabo was also proud. He couldn't help but smile at all. "He's our little baby brother, of course he always exceeds our expectations and never stops to amaze us brothers." They all turn to Sabo who said that, Sabo crosses his legs and arms, he gives them a kind smile. And sharply gazes at Shachi.

"Anyhow, you. What's his name? Right, Shachi. We need to see our little brother. Ace and I have been itching to see him right now."

Sabo says, Law stares back at him, he could not argue since he's also been itching to see him.

He wants to see him.

•|•|•

While sleeping and snoring all the way, Luffy was really comfortable, Bepo was sweating slightly, when Moocy and Surume are even here, a Mythical Dragon and a Mythical Wolf from one of the Books that he read about them being Mythical was very rare to find.

"Bepo!!"

Bepo stops following them, he sees Penguin waving with a smile, in the sky and approaching him, with his red wings, he has his black horns as he sees Luffy. He also followed them, "I already told Shachi that Luffy is with you. Not just him, Law and also the others." Penguin said with a soft smile, "Finally!!! I've been dying to survive!!!" with tears running down his cheek, Bepo can't help but cry since he survived being with Luffy.