#15

-------No One's Pov------

After a week came by.

Zoro sweatdropped as well as Sanji. Luffy was walking with his gigantic lion pet, and the people were so afraid to walk past the three of them.

"Stop sulking! You're like a little kid!!"

On the street walking, Luffy deeply sighs and hugs his Straw Hat. "It's just.. I hurt Torao and Jaggy, they have a fight with each other and I want to apologize.." Luffy said, releasing a small whine. "Fight? Why did they fight?" Zoro curiously asks, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I don't exactly know either, at first me and Torao are getting along as well as for me and Jaggy.. and after that, they seem to hate each other."

'They always hate each other logically.'

Zoro and Sanji nonchalantly and blankly thought.

Luffy stares at Law's number on his phone as well as Eustass' numbers. Sanji and Zoro took a slight peek, even Moocy took a peek from the phone.

The 3 of them nodded and it seems they get it now.

And they all sigh.

"Hey, Marimo, it seems I know now.."

"You got that right, curly-eyebrows, it seems they're fighting each other."

Zoro whispers back, Moocy just felt silent, Luffy let it out a heavy sigh. "I decided to check Torao and Jaggy today at their home, will you guys come or not??" Luffy kindly asks his two friends who look at each other giving each other a suspicious look. Moocy rolled his eyes, even though he was a pet, dragon or a lion right now, he seems to understand the situation.

"No, sorry Luffy. But I will be busy."

"Me too, I got sword training with my Dad."

They bluntly respond.

Of course, it was a lie.

They both knew something suspicious about Eustass and Law, one thing that came to their mind, is that Eustass and Law have seen a very simple reason why they just fought.

"Luffy, if something happened called us or your brothers. Don't call Nami, she'll definitely get crazy over it." Zoro suggested not to tell Nami, she was crazy sometimes, "Don't call Nami-San "Crazy". She's just addicted to it." Sanji said and defended Nami instead of Zoro. Zoro totally ignores his actions towards how he treats girls differently to men like him.

"Okay! Right!! But.. Do you guys know where Jaggy lives??"

"No, we don't." Sanji and Zoro honestly and truthfully answered, Luffy heavily sighs. Luffy laughed, "Because Zoro always got lost! Ahahahaha!!!" he laughed so hilariously, "AHAHAHAHA!! YOUR RIGHT ABOUT THAT!!" and Sanji laughed harder. Moocy, also wants to laugh but he sees the anger from Zoro.

"STOP LAUGHING YOU IDIOTS!!! I DON'T GET LOST ALL THE TIME!!!""

Luffy just asks if someone knows about where he lives.

He would not ask Zoro for the 2nd time, because Zoro literally doesn't know where he lives because he always gets lost.

And yet, they laugh so badly about it.

•|•|•

It was afternoon, Luffy was riding at his pet, laying down, and started to play with the lion's hair. "Say Moocy if---" Luffy saw Robin at the park alone, reading a book with a sweet smile across her face.