#33

-------No One's Pov------

That made Law crazy so bad in the entire night he spent with him.

Give him pleasure.

Give him how wild it was.

Luffy wants to see.

How dominant and wild he can be.

In the bed, at the evening, taking off Luffy's undergarments, underwear and more just fuck him, out of lust.

To the point where Luffy releases sweet and pleasurable moans, deep thrusting inside him feels really good. A leg wrapped around Law's waist as an arm embraced him so tightly, wrapping around his torso, embracing him with such a tight hug. Their bodies rubbed off each other, as it was in the perfect sync of the way their body moved as Luffy's body kept bouncing through every pound.

"Fuck.."

"Law..!.. "

He couldn't say the words he wanted to say, is it that lust only Law wants? Or love that he's been wanting? He wants to know. He's been itching to ask, but Law won't give him a chance to speak. Part of him doesn't want to stop and part of him wants to stop.

He embraces Law so tightly, Law groans, "Fuck.. Lust? Love and lust can be mixed together, Mugiwara-ya, you want me to show my dominant side are you? How greedy you can be." Law whispers to his ears, biting his ears making Luffy mewl out of delight.

Law got so rough as he turn Luffy's body around and gripped on the back of Luffy's hair and starts to fuck him. Pinning him in the bed, like a dog style that could break his spines on the back of how his hips raised so high. His legs tremble and are treated like a wild Human.

"Ah! Ahh!!~.. Ah!!..♡~.. L-Law!..~"

Blinded by "Love" and "Greed", it was their lust that mixed together, however, Luffy also wants Law to feel the love he will give. Then he whince in pain when Law grip his hair tighter as unusual for him to be so rough with him, tears keeps streaming from his eyes, crying out loud of how deep Law's member can be.

How rough, he can be just by a few pounds of thrust it feels like his body is going to break.

"Ah! Ah..!!.." He felt both pain and pleasure mixed together, gripping on the bedsheets as Law released more hot, thick semen inside him as Luffy also released one in the bedsheets, dripping on his wet thighs. He took his hard member out of him as Luffy rolled his body to face Law himself, breathing so heavily.

"Not yet.. Hahh.. I'm not done yet, Mugiwara-ya.."

Luffy can feel Law's hot breath, with their sweaty skin, with each other, his pale eyes look at Law. Law excitedly grinned once more when Luffy spread his sore, and trembling legs, that felt so weak.

Just showing all of it in front of Law's eyes, makes Law twitch out of excitement. "Do you want more?" He asked, with a deep chuckle. "Does Torao want to stop right now?" Slightly lifting his right foot and placing his toe in front of Law's lips.

"Law wants more right? Satisfy yourself to the fullest and claim me. I guess Torao wouldn't be an idiot to understand that."

Luffy panted, after he said all of that, 'Your fucking... Your so fucking amazing. It is exactly what I needed.' out of excitement, so much glittering excitement, he spread his legs. And his one hand suddenly went to Luffy's neck, it's been happening so many times, showing how dominant he can be and ruthless in bed.