#20

-------No One's Pov------

The next day.

On the Underworld.

Law was peacefully sleeping as he was the first one he woke up in the bed, he looked down and it revealed Luffy was still asleep. In a very deep sleep.

His heat is finally over, because of the satisfying night that happened. Law was facing Luffy's back, just removing the blanket, he saw that "shape". The naked body he slept with. For the first time in his entire life and at night, he felt so satisfied and felt too good. He smirks as he pulls Luffy close to him.

And lower himself, more lower, that he faces Luffy's clean nape, he leaned and buried his face closer. To Luffy's nape.

'He.. smells so...good.'

He buried himself more and it felt really good when he was near Luffy, Luffy struggled to move when a heavy mascular arm was hugging and kept wrapping more tightly on his wrist. The hug is getting tighter and tighter, he felt that claws slightly scratching him.

Law's devilish tail starts to wiggle slowly as his wings cover them, Law grabs a blanket and covers themselves up.

"Torao.. I-I can't breathe.. too hot, too hot.." Luffy removes the blanket and tries to remove his arm, "It's morning, as you can see, you're not in the Human world." Law says with a smirk, as he places his elbow down at the mattress, and rest his cheek to his palm, he looks down at Luffy, that  his hands slowly rub Luffy's thigh. Like he owns the part of the body.

"Wake up.. Mugiwara-ya." Rubbing Luffy's thighs, it makes Luffy shiver some more. "Can you stop it!? I'm so exhausted of what you did!" Luffy grumpily said and grabbed a blanket to cover himself up. Law click his tongue out of annoyance, 'Am I not fucking handsome enough?' he thought and sigh. As he acts gentle as possible.

"Wake up, I didn't mean to be rough, I didn't mean to break a promise." Law removes the blanket as he starts to cuddle Luffy more tightly, Luffy annoyingly groans. He was grumpy not just because last night, he was grumpy of what was happening right now. The way Law cuddled him is much more suffocating.

"Are you a glue or something!? Stop sticking at me!!!" Luffy says, as he literally can't damn sleep, it was worse than the Underworld or even in Hell, this was worse in hell. "Mugiwara-ya, don't be so mean." Law said with a smirk on his lips, "IT DOESN'T FIT THAT WORDS AT YOU AT ALL!!! YOUR THE CRUEL HERE!!! I CAN'T SLEEP!!!! CAN SOMEONE AT LEAST HELP ME!!!!" more cuddles for Law and it feels like Luffy was sinking in that cuddle.

•|•|•

They all woke up, Corazon, Luffy and Law were being served and Luffy feels like his soul is running out from his body.

"Didn't you sleep well?" Corazon asked him curiously, "How can I sleep well when you damn san, Torao!! Is killing my soul out of me!! He's literally killing me in bed!!!" while Luffy pointed angrily at Law who was eating, like he was relaxing. He seems to be in a good mood.

Law felt a glare coming from Corazon. 'What now?' Law rolled his eyes, "I didn't strangle him or anything, it was my entire heat at night, I can't control it okay? I have no choice." Law began to explain it correctly, "LIAR!! YOU DIDN'T SHOW ME MERCY!! IT TOOK US MORE THAN AN HOUR YOU IDIOT!! YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME PLENTY OF TIME TO REST YOU MONSTER!!!!" Luffy obviously didn't believe such explanations coming from Law.