#35

-------No One's Pov------

In the Grand Celebration, for Law, having a celebrating party, since Corazon wants to.

Law was in his room, he was in his sense of Fashion, as a King himself, looking at the mirror. He had to admit that he hates parties, but his Dad said so. 'Ugh.. I felt like it was killing me..' He said in a sweat, he hates attention, a lot.

He was handsome as ever.

As for Luffy on the other hand.

In his room, seeing himself in the mirror, seems really adorable and handsome and also pretty at the same time. Hugging his Straw Hat very tightly. Everyone will be here. Everyone is, even Shanks.

Luffy looked at himself to the mirrors as he heard the door open, the servants bow to him and wear him a crimson necklace, he can tell it's none other from Law or Corazon.

"Excuse me, is Shanks going to come? My family?"

The servants look at each other, they slightly sweat, as a demon themselves, they know Shanks very well. "Luffy-Sama, we guess that Shanks is already on his way here. And it's another guess that he might be the first one who will step into this castle." The servant truthfully says, Luffy sweatdrop, he felt something about Shanks was off.

"Well!~ Still excited to see Shanks!!
Nishishishi!!~"

He removed his negative energy and turned it into a positive. The servants smiled, as well as Luffy who smiled. That's when he felt his hair was getting brushed by a comb. And put his precious Straw Hat.

Looking at himself to the mirror again, looking at the crimson necklace. When the servants leave him alone.

In the mirror, the reflection of himself in the mirror grinned.

"What an exciting party~ Nishishishi~"

"Yeah! A lot of food!!~"

They both laugh.

And in Corazon's room, putting his funny make-up on, with a dark-red rose color of the lipstick, Corazon looks at himself to the mirror. He looks at his golden wristwatch, 'This would be exciting..' servants went inside his room, they bow their heads in respect as they put his clothes on the bed. Of course, right now, Corazon just finished bathing, with only wearing a black robe. All he needs is to put on some clothes.

"Your Highness, the "Red" Hair is on the way."

One of the maids said, Corazon hummed, "Really? Well, we just need to "Welcome" him aren't we? Besides not just him coming, Luffy's entire Family will." Corazon says, with a smile. The maids also chuckle and smile as Corazon stares at his suit and clothing. He hummed for a moment.

"Say.. Am I good looking if I tied my hair in a ponytail? Since my hair is quite long."

"Hmmm.. the Highness is already handsome as it is."

The maids say, as Corazon felt extremely tearful like a waterfall. "Oh my!~ Thank you!!" Thanking them so wonderfully, the demon maids sweatdropped.

"Anyway, go get my dolls."

"Why?"

"I will turn them into a living demon, a woman. Of course, it's a fake one, since it's a Doll, but it isn't bad to have a partner on the dance floor tonight, isn't that right?"