#50

-------No One's Pov------

"EVERYONE!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Everyone was shocked to see him, riding his Dragon with the following Gigantic Wolf. "What the hell are you doing here Luffy!?" Ace raged up, and decided to rush to him, "Mugiwara-ya!?!" even Law is shocked to see him, then Zoro and Law notice the huge tentacle is going to hit him, "LUFFY!! LOOK OUT!!!" even though this is just the beginning.

When Luffy turned around, Moocy just flew the fastest as he could, they got reach by the gigantic tentacle and until it hit the ground. With the Dragon, Surume and everyone panicked.

"LUFFY!!"

Some of them rushed to the dragon, his gigantic wings were protecting him, Nami and the others were glad, as they opened the wings and shivered down the spine, even though Moocy protected him, they both got hit mercilessly. Luffy was bleeding, "DOCTOR!!! DOCTOR!!!" Chopper rushed to him, to check if he was okay, Luffy sits up slowly, "Chopper.. I'm dizzy.." scratched his head.

"Heal Moocy!!!"

"MORON!! DON'T MOVE!!! PROMISE AFTER THIS!! I'LL HEAL THE PET!!!"

"JUST WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!! I TOLD YOU STAY AT HOME DIDN'T I!?!?" Everyone heard Law outraged, "I.. just want to see.. Torao.. Is Torao mad?" Luffy stiffen when Law just rages at him, out of madness, he just thought if Law saw him, more like misses him, it will feel really good to the feeling and turns out to be the opposite way.

Law tried to calm himself down, as they saw Ace immediately take Luffy on his arms, "LUFFY!! YOU NEED TO GO BACK NOW!! THIS PLACE IS DANGEROUS!!" Ace demanded him to go back, Sabo can't help but agrees to it, "No!! I don't want to!! It's lonely!!" Luffy whines, "LUFFY!! AT LEAST LISTEN TO US!!" Sanji rushing with them, Luffy looks at all of them, wanting him to go back.

"BUT I WANT TO HELP TO KILL ONE!! I'M NOT THAT WEAK AS YOU THINK!!!"

"EVEN!! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE COME!! WE ALREADY TEXTED YOU!!" Even Ussop was worried about Luffy's situation, Luffy bit his lower lip, "Luffy, I know this is a lot of pressure, but you need to go back." seeing Corazon following them, Whitebeard on the other hand, seeing the situation making Luffy want to go back, doesn't seem it was working.

"I don't think they're not enough to convince the kid." Whitebeard says, "What do you mean? Pops?" Izo stared up to him, as well as Marco the Phoenix was curious why Whitebeard just said that. "What I mean is.. They can't force him. And most of all, it will get even worse, the fact that they've shown anger towards him, I don't think that's the way you usually talk to that kid." Whitebeard said, "I still don't get what you said-yoi. Kindly collaborate?" Marco asked, Whitebeard sigh, "What I mean is.." he was cut off by Crocodile.

"What he means is.. the fact that they'd shown anger towards him, that moron will feel overwhelmed. Siding with their anger will not help that moron. Since the moron has a very high-spirit, he can't completely accept that, what's worse, they might not be able to save him if that brat turned them all down because of the way they worried too much about him, and the way they spit all the anger issues towards him." Crocodile simply explains his thoughts, "Hah.. I thought you were gonna get cocky with it, brat." Whitebeard coldly said with a cold chuckle, Crocodile glared at him, feeling like he was being insulted.

Right now, Luffy was placed in the cave, when everybody left and told him to stay put, that's when he got annoyed. "Luffy, I know this sounds ridiculous.. but this is for your sake.." Corazon seems to try to cheer him up, "For my sake!? I'm not a kid anymore!! They always treat me like I'm there baby!! I'm not that weak! I can even fight for myself!" as a quick outraging response coming from Luffy, Corazon stiffened, "It's not what you think! They're here to protect you!? Is because you didn't listen! Right now! We're in the middle of the stupid war where the beast is all over the place! Luffy your Human!!" Corazon also said something that was out of his thoughts, "Human?.. Don't be stupid Cora-San! Just because I'm human! I'm that weak!" shoving him away, "Luffy! Where the hell are you going!? You need to stay here!" Corazon lost sight of him in an instant, seeing him run off in the middle of the war.