#28

-------No One's Pov------

At the moment, Killer went silent when Luffy confessed the name that he probably mostly liked. It bothered him, very much about the thought and he can sense that Eustass will totally outrage about this. For now, he decided to keep it a secret.

He heard his phone ringing, he answered and it was Eustass himself talking through the phone, Killer only nodded his head and understood what Eustass said across the phone as Eustass ended up the call.

"Kidd will not be coming home, and I guess the Highness of the Heart Kingdom, Law will also be returning in the Underworld for a short meeting from other demons in the other dimension." Killer said as Luffy felt so sad to hear about that. He's been wanting to talk to Eustass, but it felt like.

It felt like Eustass was avoiding the situation that will happen, most likely, avoiding him.

He doesn't know why, and it seems Killer doesn't know either.

Killer took a look at Luffy who was quiet, he looked at Luffy's hand that was intertwined to his. "Are you going back home?" Killer asked, "Yes, if Jaggy won't.." Luffy glanced at Killer, and glanced at the hand the way he held so tightly around him. He touched Killer's mask, "You.." Luffy can't say a word.

Killer didn't mind him anymore, touching his mask no longer bothered him or surprise, the one thing that bothers him is that Luffy confesses to him something he doesn't want exactly to hear, even Eustass himself if Eustass was here and the "Other" one. And the other "Other" one.

They heard doorbells ringing outside, killing the tension between them. Luffy retreated his hand. Killer stood up as well as Luffy who followed Killer. They both exited the mansion, going to the path side by side. Killer looked down at him, "What's wrong?" Killer asked kindly to him. Earlier, it was not as kind as this one. Luffy played slightly with his hair, beside his ear.

He wants to put the Straw Hat on his head, however, Luffy doesn't want to block his whole face, just to see what was wrong with Killer earlier. What expression Killer made behind that mask of his. He couldn't tell from the thought Killer earlier, sounded so quiet for the first time and seemed so eager to say something to him.

When they arrived at the front gate, it was none other than Moocy, holding a letter. From his mouth. "MOOCY!!!~" Luffy approaches the gate and immediately opens it. He ran and jumped to Moocy, rubbing his face in Moocy's chest. The Mythical lion, licked the half of his face. Luffy only laughs, as his he takes the letters that drop on the ground.

Luffy grabbed the letters, it was from Ace and Sabo. He guesses that they sent this letter because they are in the Underworld right now. Luffy looks at Killer, Killer looks at Moocy who was giving him a deadly growl and glare. He sweatdrops, 'He definitely doesn't like me.' he deeply thought to himself, then he saw Luffy approach him.

"Do you want to come with us?"

"No, I'll also be going to the Underworld with Kidd."

Killer said, and patted Luffy's head, Luffy being patted, Luffy didn't mind since Ace and Sabo likely patted him. Sometimes he gets used to it and sometimes he's very annoyed because of how they treat him as a "Baby" sometimes which it annoys him the most because he doesn't want to be treated like one.

Moocy stood up properly and leaned down, Killer helped Luffy to climb up to Moocy, then Moocy growled at Killer. "Protect the little beast, will you?" Killer's eyes met Luffy's eyes, Luffy set his eyes on him. "Will you still call me "Little Beast"??.. Will you?.. Killer?" Luffy says, after the confession he said, to Killer's own actions earlier, who was quiet and it was noticeable, from the way Killer held his hand. It felt he was upset.