#19

-------No One's Pov------

It was a full blooded moon.

One thing on Shanks on his mind right now, he only looks at "Nika" with those devilish eyes of his, and while Nika, he has a very playful grin across Nika's lips. His eyes are red as blood. A "God" facing the "Demon Lord" himself.

"Luffy, wants to meet you. He knows that you're a Demon, you can't deny and hide that from him can't you?"

Shanks didn't have any response or answer so he could give Nika, Nika himself facing Shanks, was not meant for him to fear everything. He wasn't even, not the slightest, afraid, felt fear or frightened at him. In fact, he doesn't feel anything, at all.

As a Sun God himself, in Ancient times, he saved and freed many lives as possible, as an example of that, "Slavery". If people still pray for him, he will always be "Alive".

Nika and Luffy, what an outcome. One is a "Human" and one is a "God". Never thought they would be connected, Shanks himself knew about Nika all along, most of all, his entire existence.

"Of course, I'll be glad to meet him."

Shanks smiled at him and Nika grinned more. Shanks finally gave Nika a nice response.

"Then, that's it, I need to go. This is boring. Nishishishi!~"

Nika was going to disappear as he started to fade away,  "I don't mind at all though~ As long as everybody can be my pawn, and as the King itself~ It's like playing a "Chess" in a "Chessboard" isn't it? Shanks." Nika escaped a greedy chuckle as he faded away.

Shanks remain quiet and just escape a chuckle.

"What a funny guy you are, Nika."

•|•|•

Luffy and Law's situation.

"C'MON!! TORAO!! LET'S PLAY!!!"

Luffy said as he starts to grab some pillows and starts to throw it to Law's face. No response coming from Law at all, "What's wrong with you?" Luffy jumped out of bed and reached his forehead, Law was burning.

"What the hell!?! Do you have a fever!? Should I call Chopper!?!"

Law looks at him, those panic and worried eyes, just by looking at those lovely, pure, innocent eyes. And one thing popped out on his crazy mind.

He wants to break this boy's innocence.

He wants to shatter it.

So badly.

It shocked Luffy when Law approached him and dragged him to bed as he laid him underneath him.

"What's wrong with you!? Hey!!!"

Law was in heat, he couldn't take it anymore, if Luffy escaped from his arms, Law will rage, out of control, he'll not stop until he earns him in bed.

Law kissed him, "Mm!!.." Luffy gasped and he tried to get rid of him but the kiss got deeper, it seemed passionate and affectionate at the same time, but at the same time, Luffy was getting a hard breath to breathe.

It was suffocating.

Mostly when Law started to choke him with a hand on his neck.