#8

-------No One's Pov------

It was afternoon and Law just finished having a quick shower. He hasn't seen Luffy yet, he'll just talk to him later and apologize later on.

He got dressed very well, as he heard a knock from his door and his door opened on its own, it was none other than Shachi himself. "Your Highness, there's a party tonight. I guess the Demon King of Victoria will come, you can invite someone as you like. I'll send you the location, if you will go." Shachi highly recommend Law come to a fun party.

Law thinks about it for a moment, he was going to decline and then one thought suddenly came out to his thoughts. 'A party.. I can totally tell Mugiwara-ya likes parties. Maybe that's the only way I can apologize. Of what happened.. awkward as I say.' He deeply sighs, it was very troublesome for him and never would've thought he'd kiss someone as idiotic and childish as Luffy.

"I'll go, tonight. Send me the location."

Shachi was astonished, he was going to turn down the invitation because he guess Law would not attend. To a fancy party.

"What? Send the location on my phone."

Law commanded, "Yes.. Yes, your Highness." his voice stutter slightly and shaking out of astonishment. Law hates parties and this is the first he agree to a "Party". It was surprising.

At that moment, after finish talking to him, Shachi left. Law stares at his phone, 'I should have asked Mugiwara-ya his number.' Law thought.

•|•|•

A few moments later.

Law headed to the market as he saw Luffy, in front of the store, he seems to be buying some fruits and vegetables. He was going call as that's when he hesitated to call.

Eustass was with him.

They seem particularly very close, or maybe they just met up as a coincidence. Eustass seems arguing with him, and even Luffy who kept arguing back, enjoying their time. Law ended up having a cold aura around him. He doesn't like the feeling that his blood starts to heat up.

He walk to them as quick as possible and took Luffy's wrist to pull him close to him. That surprise Luffy a lot, he almost fell on ground but someone caught him, an arm wrap around his shoulder.

"Hey! Who..."

Luffy's eyes slightly widened, he never thought he would also meet up, the man that he just spent earlier in the morning and kissed him out of nowhere, now he felt embarrassed and yet shy again. Just facing Law was very awkward because of Law's weird actions fully towards him.

"Hey! What the fuck is your problem?"

Law give Eustass a glare and Eustass glare back, "He and I are going to a party tonight." Law said, Eustass and Luffy tilt their heads on the side. "Party??" Luffy scratch the back of his head, he doesn't know any parties are coming up, but they can fully see an excitement sparkling to his eyes.

"We need to talk. I have to apologize."

Luffy stiffened, he know what Law meant and Law really wants to apologize. Eustass was going to grab Luffy until Luffy finally spoke.

"Jaggy, I think I have to talk to Torao."

Eustass felt silent for a moment, "Tch.. do whatever you want." Eustass walk away, leaving the both of them.