#11

-------No One's Pov------

It was pure out of shock.

"LUFFY!!!"

Even Shachi and the others are shocked to see Luffy.

Then when Luffy looks at Law and he also turns his head to Eustass.

Luffy can't say the correct words.

"L-LUFFY!!. T-THIS IS JUST..!!"

Penguin and Shachi try to block the way.

"Wait!.. Mugiwara-ya we..!!.."

They can't say the exact word to explain. 'Fuck sake!! Why now!?!' Law and Eustass thought, as Eustass decides to tell the truth, he was going to say it until they saw Luffy's sparkly smile.

"SO... COOL!!!! SO AWESOME!!!! A PORTAL!?!?!?!"

Luffy rushed past Killer, Shachi, Ikkaku, Bepo and Penguin who tried to stop him, as well as Law and Eustass.

"Wait! A fucking moment!! Mugiwara-ya!"

Luffy was so amazed and filled with such excitement. "OI!!!" Eustass tries to stop him but Luffy doesn't want to listen. His eyes are sparkling like diamonds everywhere. "THIS IS SO COOL!! JAGGY!! TORAO!! AND LOOK AT YOU TWO!! HAS HORNS AND TAIL!!! AND WINGS!!!!! SO COOL!!!" Luffy observed every single part of them.

When Luffy went to Law's back to pull Law's tail, stretching it mercilessly.

"HEY!!!"

Law got furious. Then Luffy turned to Eustass who tried to reach the horns. And pulled Eustass wings mercilessly.

"WHAT THE FUCK!? LET GO MORON!! DON'T TOUCH!!"

Pulling their wings, tails and even tried to reach their horns. "This is so amazing!! I want to have wings too!! And horns!! Like demons!!!" Luffy said sparkly.

They all sweatdrop.

They knew "Demon" costumes or whatever about "Demons" doesn't fit Luffy's attitude or even personality. How can he even be a Demon if he's so 100% innocent, pure, and has a very kind childish immature heart? Now, they all think of that, they felt luckily stupid enough by their stupidity.

Then they saw Luffy kept playing with the portal.

"Look!! My hand disappears!!"

Now he pulled his hand out again.

"IT APPEARS!!!"

Put it inside the portal again.

"IT DISAPPEARS!!"

Then pull it out again.

"IT APPEARS!!!!"

Luffy kept repeating the same thing all over again, Eustass and Law irked. They had enough of playing games.

"STOP THAT YOU FOOL!!"

"Let me come please!!!" Luffy finally starts to plead, "DEFINITELY NOT!!!" Eustass and Law totally disagree with him coming with them, he might become a burden to them, or so they just thought.

Luffy pouted, and smirked at the same time.

"OH WELL!!~ I'LL GO FIRST!! BYE!!!"