#56

-------No One's Pov------

The servant feels sorry for their own Highness that lost another one that he loved that treated like a real Family. She sighs, the Highness, Shanks, ordered her to wash a dead body, that it is needed to be really clean.

Three servants decided to go to the room, to Luffy's royal room. In front of the door, they really feel pity for him, they knew him very well of how funny he was and lovely, mostly, very kind, not judging them of what kind they are, mostly, Human beings or other creatures are afraid of demons like them, however, Luffy was different of how he treated them. He treated them very equally with no reason.

The three of them look at each other and one of them, wipes his slight tears slowly showing from their eyes. All they need is to clean the dead body, opening the door slowly makes them drop the glass, bowl of water and towel, and other things they just bought. With a shocking expression coming from their faces with speechless words, unable to say anything.

"...L.. Luffy-Sama...?"

Luffy was sitting on the bed with his messy bed hair, as his eyes were half-lidded open, like he was very sleepy, with a white blanket wrapped around him, he was naked under that, Luffy rubbed his right eye sleepily. He yawned, "Eh? Did I fall asleep?" scratching the back of his head.

"Oh!!! This is my room!! Then I'm at Shanks castle right!? Oh! I forgot what happened.. what happened again?" Scratching the back of his head, giving them a questioning look on his face, he slightly tilted his head on the side. The servants were unable to say anything, the two servants ended up falling on their knees on the floor.

"Oi!! Are you guys okay!? Should I call Chopper!? Right! Torao and Cora-San are also doctors!!"

The servants were totally speechless, Luffy sigh, "Why can't you guys say anything?" he was totally confused about what was going on. Looking around, thinking what clothes should he wear. "Anyway! I'm hungry! Give me food!! Lots of meat! Okay!?!" With his signature grin, and a soft chuckle. "R...R-Right...." They mutter softly underneath their breath, they were unable to say any words of what they are seeing.

It feels like a dream.

"Clothes! Clothes! Clothes!! Why am I naked anyway!?! Did I take a shower or something and forgot to put on some clothes before I slept!?! Oh! Maybe I was sleep showering!!" Luffy's eyes sparkle, "THEN THAT MEANS.. I HAVE POWER TO SEE WHILE MY EYES CLOSED!!!" Sparkling indeed, sparkling diamonds in both of his eyes that were brightening. And sparkles surround him. "NYAHAHAHA!! I'LL BEAT USSOP WITH MY NEW POWER!!!" Laughing like he won or something, "Right! Clothes!!" continuing to find clothes.

And outside.

Shanks notice the servants have a very disbelief look across their faces, and one of them is even crying, "I told you to wash the body, what are you guys standing for?" Shanks coldly said, he heard rustle inside the room, Shanks clicked his tongue in annoyance when they didn't even listen, another loud rustle from the room.

"If you guys are just useless servants, then I'll..--"

His words that he has to say were cut off, after seeing someone he shouldn't unbelievably see. Seeing it in front of his eyes, it's like he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

In his eyes, it reflected Luffy, who he is seeing right now, sitting on the bed, clothes are all over the floor, picking what clothes to pick. Luffy's eyes met his, "OHHH!! SHANKS!!!" Luffy's eyes sparkle, "Look! These clothes are amazing! Did you buy it!!? Nishishishi!!~ I want to wear one!!" Luffy says sparkly about the clothes, he was still disappointed because he didn't seem to find his favorite robotic costume.