#25

-------No One's Pov------

• | ~ THE SUN GOD NIKA'S PAST ~ | •

800 years ago, in Ancient Times.

Rich and Poor are separated. Where poor humans, divided, familes seprated due to the Rich's commands. They become slaves, serving the richer, become humiliation to the poorer.

Humans in Ancient Times was nothing but a "Toy". They just bow and admit defeat to the stronger and to the richer.

Mostly Gods.

That they serve.

The Gods only give Humans a "Humiliation" to the world.

Sun God Nika.

Some of the Humans worshipped the "Gods" but some of them, disobey the "God's" commands and ended up dieing in such tragic, sorrow and painful, torture death. As for an example, the "Celestial Dragons".

The "Gods" existence was none other than a "Celestial Dragons", where poorer nor richer will always bow to them, worship them, like they were "Gods". People still live in Temples, but in the highest, temple.

Is where the Celestial Dragons live called the "Mary Geoise". The cleanest Country in Ancient times, the richest country, however what they hide is unbelievable. In that wonderful Ancient Country. More than thousands of poor slaves.

Celestial Dragons was a "Noble", a "God".

They mostly like to buy "Human".

Dancing in circus, paying Humans, more beautiful "Humans" that exceeds their expectations.

At the slaves, in their prison, where they sleep.

They've always been praying, and praying to God. To none other than a "Sun God". Sun God Nika. Their only God that they pray.

In a matter of times.

He appears, the God that they'd pray that destroyed the Mary Geoise. Celestial Dragons crying, being tortured, being burned. The whole Mary Geoise was being burned like it was pure "Hell". Each of every slave runs for their lives.

In that "Hell".

There was one "Slave" who saw something unimaginable, he stopped running when he saw someone, who was Gigantic himself, no, more gigantic than the race of "Giants". Who seems to be busy eating food.

Totally food.

"G-GIANT!?!?!"

The giant's head turned to look directly down who saw him. The red devilish round eyes, white hair flames with fully white clothing with a most playful grin. 

He seems to be the one ruining everything, as more laughter comes, more lightning strikes down to the ground of the Mary Geoise. It feels like God was punishing the whole Country. Thunderstorms come by, and Nature starts to act to destroy the country, by the Hand of a real "God".

After a few months have passed by.

The Mary Geoise was fully destroyed.

No Celestial Dragons have entirely survived,