#18

-------No One's Pov------

As the time comes.

Law went back to the Demon World.

Law knew the reason why he need to go back, and the voice he heard that keep repeating from his head.

He needs to forget about it for now.

The reason he went back to the Under world, was because his "Demon Heat" is coming. He needs to get alone, for a while.

Penguin and Shachi came along with him, Corazon on the other hand, will take care of things in the Human world. Law just needs to take care of himself.

And the next few more days.

Since Law was gone, Luffy went out with Eustass for a few days.

And at dinner, Eustass invited him to his Mansion to have dinner, Luffy noticed that Law was gone for two days to be exact. He kept texting and calling but no answer from his dear friend.

And right now, having dinner with Eustass, it was a bit of an awkward situation, even if Luffy was with Law, Luffy felt so awkward between these two. "Say Jaggy.. why did Torao come back to the underworld? I wanna know." Luffy said, getting slightly concerned about Law. "That moron, his nothing but a mere talking there and that." Eustass said, Luffy sweatdrop, he knew Law, Law and Eustass, he knew them both so well, that they literally hate each other to the core.

Luffy just ignores his phone and enjoys his time with Eustass instead.

And at the moment, Eustass holds Luffy's hand as Luffy's eyes slightly widened when Eustass kisses the back of his hand. He was gentle and sweet, it depends on Eustass' moods. That warmed Luffy up and smiled at him and escaped soft chuckles.

"Jaggy is so sweet!~ Nishishishi!!~"

"I'm not!! Tch.. it depends on my mood. Since that idiot is gone."

Luffy blinks a few times as he laughs at how hilarious he was. "Jaggy is so funny!~" Luffy said, with a huge playful grin. Eustass clicked his tongue out of annoyance, "I'm not!" now he regrets kissing his hand of how Luffy somewhat teases him.

Luffy chuckled once more, he was glad that he enjoyed it a lot when he was with Eustass.

How caring can he be.

•|•|•

After 2 days went by.

Luffy visits Law's Mansion, ringing the doorbells two times in a row, he sees Corazon was finally walking on the path and towards him, opening the gate.

"Where's Torao??"

Luffy politely asked him, "I'm.. sorry, his not here. I can go talk---" Corazon was cut off when Luffy slightly pouted, "Why is Torao not here yet anyway!? Is he that busy at the Underworld!? I want to go there!! I'll bring Moocy with me at all costs!!" Luffy says, Luffy knows he'll be alright because of Moocy, his dear, loving pet.

After a while, they went to the garden. Corazon simply teleported Moocy who was entirely sleeping besides Luffy. Luffy patted his head and Moocy slightly woke up as he growled at Corazon and yet, he backed away when Corazon looked down at him with his dark red devilish eyes.

"Such a stunning pet. And I'm sure.. he'll be more stunning in the Underworld. Revealing his true self, I suppose."

Corazon opens a portal, on the Underworld. Luffy smiled as Moocy firstly went inside the portal, next was Luffy, and next was Corazon.