#45

-------No One's Pov------

In the Underworld.

Luffy ended up accidentally dropping his phone, he was with Moocy, on top of Moocy's dragon head, devilish black arrows can be seen, he dropped the phone when Moocy kept dodging every arrow. Luffy looked up to the hellish sky forming a huge storm, and he looked down, he saw Demons fight at each other, as well as in the sky.

Then that's when uncontrollable Demons was after him, Moocy ended up releasing Hellish fire, and for Luffy's safety he ended up flying away as far as he could, however, demons were forming into one.

"Moocy!! Hey!! Demons! Don't hurt Moocy!"

Luffy got mad, pointing at the Demons, the Demons unable to hear everything he says, they were uncontrollable and wild. When the Demons attack Moocy, Moocy attacks back but Luffy ends up losing his balance to fall, "No! Moocy!!" Moocy got distracted by hundreds of demons.

Luffy suddenly got lucky for falling into the river, as he kept coughing, grabbing one of the biggest rocks to crawl out of the water, coughing, his basket is ruined.

"Luffy!?.."

That voice was none other than Bepo, "Bepo!!~" Luffy ended up jumping and hugging the demon, a cute, polar bear. "W-Wait!! What are you doing here!? It's dangerous!!! You need to go back!!!" Bepo panic, Luffy pouts, "Is this war?? I have never seen one before!! This is so cool!! Like in the movies!!!" Luffy was totally sparkling of seeing it with his own eyes, Bepo helplessly facepalm. "No!! Wait!! Moocy!!! I need to check on Moocy!!!" Luffy said worriedly. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!? WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF FIRST IDIOT!!!" Bepo raised his voice and got worried and half angry that Luffy doesn't listen to him at all.

"NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BEPO!!! LOOK UP HERE!!! IT'S PRETTY AMAZING!!!"

When Bepo looked beside him, Luffy was gone as he looked up and was dragged by a Demon. Waving his both hands and legs, happily laughing and enjoying. "THIS IS SO COOL!!!!" Glittering and sparkling out of his eyes, with a Demon.

Bepo felt like his eyes were going to pop out and was gonna die from a heart attack seeing Luffy being kidnapped by a Demon.

"L-L-LUFFY!!!!!!!!!"

And being carried by a Demon, Luffy climbed to the Demon, "Ohhh!! You bring my basket!! Thank you!! And can you go over there?! Because Moocy is there!!!" Luffy says, pointing to the west, the Demon optimistically ignores him because he'll eat the Straw Hat later to power up. Luffy sigh, "I said there! There!!" Luffy ended up holding his head and forcing it to look back, as the Demon's neck cracked.

"Let's go there!!! C'mon!! C'mon!!!"

The neck starts to crack by Luffy's force to look back and to turn his head with roughness. The bones got initially damaged the way Luffy forced his head to turn with such eagerness.

The demon roared in pain and bit Luffy's arm, "OW!! THAT'S RUDE!!! HOW CAN YOU WIN A WAR WITH SUCH RUDENESS AND CRUELTY WITH NO HONORABILITY OF SERVING US HUMANS YOU FREAK!!!" Luffy was holding a rock since earlier when he got caught in the river and smacked it hard on its head. With a big and painful smack, the demon got knocked out and they started to fall.

Luffy grins more, "WOOHOOO!! I FEEL LIKE I'M FREE!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Luffy laughed as he caught another Demon on the back, "Ooh!! You're a different one!!! Nishishishi!!!~" Luffy starts to play with the demons with long ears and wings. "STOP IT YOU SHITTY MORON!!" The demon spoke out of anger, as Luffy was playing with his wings, he got an idea.