#7

-------No One's Pov------

In the car of silence, they finally reach their destination.

It was finally evening.

As everybody left, everyone cleaned the floor and everyone finished their own painting. Even, some spray painting designs.

Everyone enjoy their time, they all decided to go home after that, Luffy didn't have time to approach Eustass and Law when Sabo already opened the car door for him.

"Luffy, it's late. Let's go home, I promise I'll make a special dinner tonight."

Ace went to the driver seat, "Get in." he commanded. "Really!? Thanks! Sabo!!" Luffy didn't have second thoughts of getting in the car. Sabo looks at Eustass and Law. As he finally went in the car.

Everybody left, except for Eustass and Law.

Law was also going to leave until Eustass gave him an annoying question. Which made him unable to answer. "Are you planning something on your damn mind?" Eustass kindly asked, Law turned around to face him, "What exactly do you mean? Planning? What plan?" Law knew exactly why Eustass asked in the first place but he couldn't find the answer he was totally looking for.

Eustass went awfully quiet, "Are you acting dumb or what?" Eustass crosses his arms and leans his back to his car. "Don't act dumb like you don't know anything." Eustass wasn't even joking around, Law didn't say a word. "You mean that awful idiot? Are you asking me straightly if I have a desire to have an idiot guy like him? Most likely, I'm a King of myself. Who needs a necessary hopelessness idiot like him?" Law scoffed lightly, like he was joking around at the point, that thought it was funny.

'Desire to have an idiot like him? He doesn't even have the right to, if he does. Then..' Law deeply in thought, his thoughts faded. The fact that he never would've thought he woukd think this way. More like, weird for him. Luffy was just a mere human.

"Are you going back to the Underworld?"

"...Not yet."

"Are you sure you don't have any desire to have that moron around?" Eustass wants to make it clear somehow. He doesn't have any plans in mind, he was just curious about it. What will Law would answer and as for Law, he was able to answer it as a joke, would likely not have the straight answer. "I'm already disgusted at everything. Very disgusted. I need to go. Do whatever the fuck you want." Law went inside his car and started the engine as he drove away.

"Tch.. more like he's being an asshole." Eustass also went inside his car and started the engine as he also leave the street court.

In different directions.

Inside the car, Law was awfully quiet. Very quiet, he wasn't that practically honest. 'Just what the fuck am I doing? This is so troublesome and so annoying.' Law deeply and heavily sigh.

He doesn't exactly know what to do from time to time.

•|•|•

Two days later.

It was early in the morning.

Luffy likes visiting Law since, well, it has a pool and everything. He also wants to visit Eustass but he doesn't exactly know where Eustass lives.

Corazon, the 1st Demon King of Heart Kingdom, was at the kitchen, cooking, he doesn't let Penguin and Ikkaku get in the kitchen for now, since he commanded them to go back to the Underworld. Only Bepo and him are in the Mansion, Law is most likely in the gym. At the third floor of the house.