#2

-------No One's Pov------

Law finally arrived at his Mansion.

To be honest, he can fly with his Demon wings but he got too lazy and very lazy.

He got home as he went to his Mansion.

"Your Highness, welcome---"

"Not now. Not a single word."

Law got annoyed at the bus because the guy talked to him like hours, with a Straw Hat. "Anyway, is Dad here?" Law asked, "No, he says he's at the party." Penguin, one of his loyal servants and also his precious friend.

"No, he said his at Hawaii, having, certainly, a vacation." Penguin kindly responded to him, Law nodded his head. "Make me some black coffee." Law doesn't sleep much, mostly at night.

He has very high insomnia. He never sleeps sometimes, even in the Demon World. Most of the time. He only sleeps when he feels like it, or mostly when he feels comfortable. Law teleported himself to his room.

He walked towards the balcony, opening a glass, door. He went to the balcony and leaned himself to the railings. The Mansion was in the forest. Law grabs a cigarette in his pocket and starts smoking. This was relaxing.

Law has 4 golden rounds, earrings. 2 on the left ear and 2 on the right ear. It was pure gold, Law starts to rub his earrings. Then he heard the door open, Shachi went inside to serve him the coffee, as well as Shachi, he was the same as Penguin. Law's childhood friend and also a servant. Penguin and Shachi are also one of the top Demon Knights, in the Demon World.

Shachi served him some black Coffee as he needed.

And then, Shachi left the room.

Law prefers alone, he likes being alone, it was peaceful, very peaceful.

Law snaps his fingers as the coffee starts to stir itself. Law took the tea cup and started to sip the coffee. The taste was a pleasure, he took another sip.

He deeply sighs, 'That guy.. it seems he forgot to ask my name.' Law rolled his eyes and shrugged it off.

'It's not like I'm going to meet that annoying guy around.'

•|•|•

The next day.

Yesterday, Eustass just arrived at the Human World.

Also, living on a Mansion. Eustass felt lazy to get up. Like a normal person would do. He entirely groaned.

Eustass sits up and yawn, he scratches the back of his head. He got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

After a while, he ate some breakfast that was served by his friend and also servant. His name was none other than Killer. Sometimes, people still treat Eustass as "Boss" because he was like a gangster.

"Hey, wanna come with me tonight?"

"Your Highness??"

"Can you stop calling me that!? Just call me by my name instead, since we are both in the human world." Eustass said as he crossed his arms, and added it again. "A party, I want to go to a party tonight." He said it again.

Killer nods his head for understanding, "Please tell if there's something important and also, your Highness, if you're going to tonight's party. Should I book a room? With a woman or a man? That can satisfy you for the night?" Killer asked him politely, Killer has a mask, he chuckles.