#40

-------No One's Pov------

Before everything happens, Luffy has been liking Penguin, he's been liking him.

"S.. Since when? D-Don't lie.."

"S-Since.. I spent time with you at the mall.. it was really a nice feeling, even though I spent a lot with Torao and Jaggy.. before everything started, I.. I've been liking you.."

Coby was silent as well as Penguin.

"I..-I'm sorry, Luffy.. I.. well, I-I.."

Penguin couldn't say anything, he couldn't. He was too speechless to say everything, he felt like he won and yet lost at the same time, because it was too late, so late for his response.

It was too late.

•|•|•

On the balcony.

"I'll go get Mugiwara-ya, he's taking too long."

"Sure thing." Shanks says with a smile, Law exited the balcony and looked around in the whole castle just to find Luffy.

Looking around, 'Now come to think of it.. Mugiwara-ya says he was hungry.' Law decided to go to the kitchen, going to the kitchen and to the front door he saw Coby, he seemed to be eavesdropping to his point of view.

That's when Coby's eyes met Law's eyes.

"Y-Y-Your..."

He could not say anything, it felt like he was struggling to admit, because he might ruin Luffy and Law's relationship. Coby bit his lower lip, 'Fuck... I feel like shit..' he deeply thought, Law knew something was wrong so he walked in a rush to the door and opened it.

His eyes slightly widened, Luffy being alone with Penguin and his eyes saw Penguin's hand seems to be holding Luffy's hand.

That's when Law itches to rip these two apart away from each other.

Luffy got startled and shocked when a sudden strong pull, like it was force that hugged him. Then his hand that Penguin touched, he kissed Luffy's hand, that made Luffy's eyes widened so much in disbelief, seeing Law here was so surprising.

"T-Torao.. I---.."

Coby and Penguin felt, that dangerous, killing, crazy intent of aura. "You seem to be having fun, alone time with my lover." Law darkly and deeply says and with no second thought, he carried Luffy in his arms in bridal, like fully owns him. "W-What are you doing!? We were talking a-and!---..." Luffy was cut off with his cold words that he never heard before coming from Law.

"Shut up. You'll be coming with me."

"T-Torao! Don't be mad! H-He and I are just talking about!---..."

"There's no such thing you guys will be fucking talk about, don't tell me your going to cheat your own lover for a servant?"

That made Luffy's boil, Penguin and Coby's eyes widened out of shock when Luffy just ended up slapping his cheek, it also surprised Law that he got slapped by him. His eyes widened at the situation, "Y-..Your Highness, L-Luffy! Please enough!" Penguin also tried to step up, Coby was going to approach them as Luffy said something in furiousness.

"I don't know why!! I do not intend or any plan of cheating you!! Is that what you think of me!?"

Luffy ended up jumping off his arms, "I just told Penguin that I chose your goddamn heart instead of his!! I even love you as much as you expect from me!! As the answer you've been wanting!! What's there to be mad about!? Explaining to him that I choose you!! Instead of him!! The entire heart of mine is yours! This is how you treat your friend!? A mere servant!? Is that how lowly you can be!?" he just raged out of nowhere, saying such things about Penguin. A mere servant? A joke would be so laughable, even Law didn't imagine it would say such words.