#34

-------No One's Pov------

It was indeed funny.

"How, delightful."

"Nika!? Ehhh!?! I thought you were with Shanks! Moron! You didn't told me you were here with me!!"

"Don't call me "Moron"!! Idiot!! I was protecting you from those Demons!! Those idiots try to kill you!! You fool!!'

"Oh yeah!?!"

"Ahem."

Nika and Luffy look at Corazon, who smiled.

"Ohh!! Cora-San!!!"

Nika flew to him, "Good thing you know me!!! Nishishishi!!~" Nika laughs, Luffy ends up laughing. Corazon chuckles.

"Right, since I already appear, I need to go!"

"Go where?"

Luffy looked at Nika, Nika patted Luffy's head.

"Anywhere!!! Nyahahahahahahaha!!!"

As he faded like a shadow, Luffy sighed, "What an interesting "God" but Luffy.." Corazon called Luffy, that made Luffy look at him with a smile.

"Luffy, you and Nika are just one person. With one soul."

"What? What are you talking about? Nika's my friend---"

"I know. I know he will stay with you forever. That's why.. Nika is being you because of how he wants to protect you, not because he wants you to be safe, not because he wants himself to be safe, he just wants a Friend. I did read the story of the real History."

Luffy slightly clenches, "I know, you don't have to tell me that Cora-San!!" Luffy says, Corazon chuckles. "Anyway, Cora-San." Luffy called. "What?" Corazon looks at him. "Do you want to try this?" Luffy grabs his phone in his pocket and opens it. Search for an app.

"Nami told me about it, it says if you're single you can just choose one of these."

With a bright smile, showing Corazon a dating app.

Corazon went pure silence, in a sweat.

"Are.. are you serious? Boy, I'm too old for that."

"Really? I think age doesn't matter."

Scratching the back of his head, Corazon deeply sighs.

'Dear, Luffy.. you're killing me with those pure eyes of yours.'

They heard someone step in.

"Are you guys done talking?"

It was Law, "Torao, mhm!!~ We just talked about something!~ Nothing serious about it!!" Luffy chuckled, "Dad, you accept it right?" Law sharply asked his Father, like he was forced to agree with his relationship with Luffy.

"Luffy, I wish to talk with Law, alone. If you don't mind."

Luffy flinched, at Corazon's sudden decision. "Why?" He frowned slightly from the situation, "Can I? Borrow your lover for a while?" Corazon asks politely as he can be. Luffy bowed to Corazon as he agreed and left the place out of the balcony.