#63 { END }

-------No One's Pov------

Right now, at the moment.

Moans can be heard filled in the room.

As after the Party was done.

Only Luffy could think about is how blank his thoughts are, how empty it is.

Seeing a collar in his neck, and a leash, held tight by Law. Law grin out of satisfaction.

Only drunk thoughts in his mind.

'Your so fucking adorable.'

"T-Torao!.."

Luffy moaned, in the room, filled with heat, and desperation to devour him. In a dog position, where Luffy clenched at the bed sheets while Law fucked him. It feels really good. Luffy cries for him, that adorable lewd face. It's so simple that Law is indeed weak when he sees cute and adorable things but right now, he is aching to make Luffy go all out.

"Ah! Ah..!! ♡~.." Luffy moaned, every thrust Law could give.

"You do know this is my only present.. Luffy-ya.."

Leaning to his ear to whisper that in his husky, sexy, seductive voice, Law nibbled his ear, as Luffy felt like he was going to tear apart. A leash and collar, "You're so cute.." he whispers more, as he bites him.

"Agh!.. L-Law!!.. T-Too many marks!.. M-My parents will kill you!!.."

Luffy says while crying, as Law changed the position and spread his legs wide open. To Law's eyes, Luffy is like a little kitten, as his devil tail starts to wiggle off how cute he was and his devil ears are wiggling up and down, his wings are excited as well.

"L-Law..."

"Awww.. it seems Luffy-ya wants more..~"

Law leaned to kiss his neck, and took another bite, lots of hickeys, lots of marks. "L-L-Law.. I-I.." Luffy can't take it, it was very overwhelming, Law still remembers what happened to the party, as Law sighs, desperately wanting Luffy's attention.

"This is your punishment, for wearing such an outfit earlier at your own birthday."

"B-But.. I don't have any clothes to wear...."

Luffy sniffed, as Law patted his head. Law sweatdrop, now he feels guilty somehow, since Luffy is making such an adorable face. Law tightened up the lead, Luffy felt like he was gonna get choked by the collar from his neck. Law grin.n and caresses Luffy's cheek.

"My only present.."

Law deeply chuckles.

And after that long Night.

•|•|•

And on the morning.

"Morning~"

In the bathroom, Law kissed his cheek. Luffy enjoyably smile and took a sweet picture with a smile.

~•~