#57

-------No One's Pov------

In the room, filled with whimpers, a heating atmosphere, soft and sweet groans and moans can be heard. At the table, where Luffy was sitting, he could feel his body getting eaten. While Law, didn't care much, he kept biting and biting Luffy's neck, chest, legs and more.

This was just the beginning, Luffy stared down at Law, kissing chest, then Law decided to strip Luffy's undergarments, he took it all off, stripping all part of the undergarments until he was fully naked, sitting on the table, he grabbed his Straw Hat and just drop it on the sofa.

Law licked his thigh, until he got one knee to kiss Luffy's ankle, he looked at Luffy with those eyes of his, 'Beautiful...' he smirked, and licked Luffy's leg, his tongue enjoying the taste that he missed. He stood up again, Luffy's legs wrapped around him, and arms embraced him tightly, receiving a passionate kiss coming from his dear "Lover".

Law kissed back, they wildly played each other's tongue, teeth can be heard clashing smoothly, saliva connected to each other. Law stops for a moment, when Luffy pushes him away, he notices Luffy was looking directly at his king-size bed. 'It's been a while since I haven't seen Luffy-ya.. in that bed of mine.' he deeply thought, and his eyes landed on Luffy.

"Bed.. I want to do it on Law's bed."

Watching Luffy pointing at his bed, Law can't help but smile, "Right." he chuckled, he carried Luffy into his arms and went straight to his bed, laying Luffy like he dropped him.

Luffy stares at Law for a moment, with his grin of his. Law only crawled to bed for him, as Luffy soothingly pulled his necktie, pulling it slowly, Law smirked at Luffy's actions towards him. "Law's likely naughty.." Fully taking off Law's necktie, Law felt a kiss on his neck, which was a pleasure he could take.

As his cheeks are reddened slightly, when Law takes off his undergarments in front of him, tattoos are showing, his chest, tattoos in his fingers, at the back of his hand. Then Law noticed Luffy helped to unbuttoned his shirt, a fingers touch his Adam's Apple, sliding down to his tattooed chest.

"Law must be hungry, shall I quench your hunger then?"

The only one who can quench his thirst, his hunger, is none other than Luffy, Law grinned, "Yes, submit yourself to me." devilish wings appeared and heated aura across the entire room. Luffy's only sweet response.

"Gladly. Nishishishi!~"

With a sweet chuckle, he kissed Law, pulling him to bed with him, he took off Law's shirt, and Law just threw his shirt like garbage on the floor, without a care of how messy it was gonna be in his room, flooded with clothes everywhere. He wrapped his big mascular tattooed arms, around Luffy's slender, sexy waist.

They'd kiss entirely, Law wanted to try something new for him, and grab his tie, "Law?" blindfolding Luffy's eyes. "Why? I don't want this." Luffy says a little bit annoyed, "And why? You look sexy." he kissed Luffy's cheek. "No!!" Luffy immediately got mad.

"Why is that?"

"I want to see Law's face while doing it.. I'd rather.. see your face, than see nothing."

Law's eyes slightly widened, and blush across his cheek, he gradually removed the tie, he didn't blindfold him, seeing Luffy shy and adorable to say that. Yet, he was honest. It makes Law's heart race so much. "Teasing me? Are we now?" He playfully smirked, Luffy touched his lips.

"Why can't I? Isn't that.. Law wanted?"

Law smirked once more, how he got teased by Luffy, he pulled his leg making Luffy fully lay on the bed, while he looked down at him, his knees resting on the mattress. Seeing Luffy underneath him, he leaned down and closer to kiss him, as Luffy returned his passionate kiss, embracing his neck with his fragile, arms, Luffy's body was so delicate to touch, it's been a while he hasn't touched him like this.