#60

-------No One's Pov------

On the next special day.

In the Underworld.

Everyone was in a craze. Crazy for a very big event.

Meanwhile, in Mihawk's castle, "It's Luffy's big birthday.." Zoro wearing a tuxedo, Mihawk hummed for a moment, as Perona was wearing a very cute, adorable, princess gown, brushing her pink curly hair, and Zoro walked up to her to comb her hair, to fix it.

"Are you happy???"

Perona asks and Zoro can't help but smile.

"I am."

•|•|•

Not just him, every single of Luffy's friends is getting prepared, Crocodile and such as Boa Hancock as well as others like Cavendish and Luffy's friends are coming. Boa was in a craze, spinning, hugging Luffy's picture.

Happy to feel and see him alive.

And to Crocodile.

It was also surprising. For him, that Luffy is alive, and active, he only looked at one of his crew Bon Clay, who was tearing up like waterfalls, Crocodile rolled his eyes and continued to smoke.

"This is surprising." He blew a smoke, a surprise indeed.

He never expected to see him again.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, Luffy on the other hand.

In the Underworld, in the middle of the morning, he got dragged while sleeping in the Underworld.

And that moment, Luffy sweatdrop, he can totally watch everyone was stressing out just fixing him perfectly, since his family wants him to be "Perfect" in every way.

"Just a moment! I don't want to make up..!" Luffy whines, "It's not a make-up, your Highness. The Royal Family, as well as the Highness wants you to glow, even your adorable face." one of the servants said with a sweet smile, Luffy blinks for a moment.

"Your Highness???"

"Yes, we call you that, because you're not just a Human, but a Prince."

"EHHHH!!! BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE A PRINCE!! I WANT TO BE A PIRATE!!!!!"

Everybody sweatdrop in the whole room went pure silent, "Right, your Highness." one of the servant said, "Stop calling me that! It's weird!! My name only!!" Luffy can't help it, he doesn't want to be called, or he doesn't want someone to act like a servant in front of him, he doesn't like it. He'd rather treated as equal as the servants, however, thinking about this, his family pop out in his head.

Now he knows why.

Luffy's feet got cleaned, arms, and making his face more pretty, Luffy refuse to wear shch mske-up, such fixing things on his face, he didn't accept his Family's choices, he appreciates they're choices but he'd rather be handsome than be a "Damsel in Distress". He doesn't want that, it feels weird and creeps the hell out of him. He ask the servants instead to make him handsome.

The servants already thought that he's already handsome, he just need a few things to fix on his face.

The servants reddened, when they just fix Luffy's face with such pretty "Make-Up". He was so pretty, curling up Luffy's hair slightly, and another things they need fix it up. Luffy was only wearing a black robe, the servants even kneeled to wipe all the single dirt, to make his skin more shiny. The servants stiffened of how smooth and fair, and soft his skin was.