#29

-------No One's Pov------

In the empty hallways, were devil knights standing, aside, carrying Luffy in bridal in his arms, which he was astonished by his own actions towards his own father.

His eagerness, just to meet this Straw Hat that was unconscious in his arms. Being held by him doesn't change the fact that his eagerness and greediness makes it more awful to be with Luffy.
Seeing Luffy's close sleeping eyes, and that messy hair with his dirty clothes, no matter it may seem, Law still gets attracted to him.

He can't deny that sometimes he may be childish, and he's quite very funny to have. Even how annoying he was, sometimes, his brain works for the best.

The fact that he couldn't stop himself from touching him from time to time.

It was a full moon in the Underworld.

As it was midnight.

Law was sitting on the edge of the bed, and he instantly healed him and stared at the bullet on Luffy's shoulder, a small bullet. 'A sleeping bullet. I guess it's for animals and not for Human beings like him.' Law crashed the bullet with his own hand, and destroying it from his palm. Then, his ear slightly twitch when he finally hear louder breathing coming from Luffy.

Law took off his fluffy hat and placed it on the table. Beside Luffy's Straw Hat. He stares at Luffy for a moment, Luffy's sleeping face, those eyes closed, the lips shut tight, not saying a word, just peacefully sleeping from his bed, with his slightly messy black raven hair, and a strand on his hair slightly lay on his cheeks, forehead. It was slightly messy.

The way he sleeps seems so peaceful, and sometimes, he snores so loudly that he can't fully take it of how annoying he was.

Law's tattooed finger starts to slide down so slowly and smoothly from Luffy's forehead down to Luffy's cheeks, to lips, to neck and to the collarbone.

Law starts to ubutton his annoying clothes slightly, ubuttoned two buttons. He stare at it for a moment. As he began to lean and kiss Luffy's collarbone, neck, cheek, ears, eyelashes, then down to the pointy nose. To forehead.

What's more worse, Law seemed to be annoyingly attracted, very, genuinely, attracted, to someone like him. Even if Luffy was just sleeping.

"Wake up.."

He whispers, with his face, very close to Luffy's peaceful, sleeping face. Their lips were connected, as Law can feel Luffy's breath that crawl under his skin, across his lips, which Law stare at his sleeping, adorable face. He was so peaceful to watch and yet.

Desiring is unwilling to give up from his own body.

'Even your sleeping.. showing that sleeping face of yours.. it still makes me wants to fuck you. I am dying to fuck you. 'Till you scream my name.'

That deep, disiring thought on his head was spinning around and around, thoughts feeling if he wants to fuck him sleeping or not, if he wants to wake him up and fuck him or not. Just because of his eager and dirty desires.

'I want to be inside you so badly.'

Law indeed starts to change his position, sitting on top of Luffy with his straight upper body, that sleeping face, he staring down, his both knees rest on the mattress and Luffy was in between them. A sleeping face, an innocent looking man, was just underneath him. Law starts to untie his necktie.