#14

-------No One's Pov------

Law was with Corazon in the huge living room and kept thinking the same thing over and over again, 'This is fucking ridiculous..' Law deeply sighed.

"You and Eustass are not fucking kid anymore, get that? Are you guys idiots? Can't you guys control your temper over one specific---"

"This isn't about the specific simple thing, Eustass-ya, from the fucking first place, this has nothing to do with him. It's between me and Mugiwara-ya."

Corazon took the tea cup that demon servants serve him, he took a sip. "That's ridiculous. Between you and him? Why? Do you guys have a relationship? Are you in love with each other?" The more questions come up from Corazon, the more it was hard to answer them one by one. Law can't help but hesitate to answer each of them one by one. He stood up, "Where are you going? Young man?" Corazon coldly asked, giving Law a calm and yet a glare side-glance.

"I wanna check on him."

He walked away not facing Corazon. Corazon shook his head, 'What a stubborn demon.' he thought.

•|•|•

The Devil's carriage has finally arrived and landed on the Heart Kingdom.

As they saw the Veinomierra Dragon who was guarding the huge gate, the "Red" Hair didn't show any fear, instead he smiled. Then he saw guards, shakily standing beside his carriage.

"Y-Your Highness, I'm sorry but this dragon is someone's pet by one of the Highness' friends named "Luffy". P-Please endure it."

One of the guards said in the castle.

Bepo and Shachi stood up, but the dragon wouldn't allow someone to stand near the castle.

"Your Highness, shall we kill the dragon?"

The driver in his carriage asked nicely and politely. The "Red" Hair smirks and kindly responds. "No. Since that's Luffy's pet then I suppose I can't let that dragon get hurt. Besides, it's special for Luffy. I don't want any violence and mostly war." He escaped a soft chuckle, the "Red" Hair can't wait to see how "Luffy" has grown.

'Should I contact Dragon? Maybe Garp? I already contact Ace and Sabo to meet them in my castle sooner or later.' He nonchalantly thought.

The dragon finally spread his wings and flew away, to let them inside the gate.

The "Red" Hair who exited out of his carriage is none other than "Shanks" himself.

Bepo and Shachi immediately approach him and kneel as they bow their heads very respectfully. This "Demon King" was not just a "King" they also called him "Demon Lord" due to the great power he held. He is a kind Demon but also cold-hearted most of the time. It depends whether they treat him kindly.

"No need to do that specifically." Shanks said in a sweat, he may be a "King" however, sometimes he doesn't act like one. He was very "Friendly" towards others. Bepo and Shachi smile.

•|•|•

Back in the living room alone, Corazon stood up and decided to go to the room where Luffy was resting.

He stopped when a mere demon servant entered the living as she spoke very kindly.

"Your Highness, the "Red" Hair Demon has arrived at the castle. Earlier he just saw the capital of ours. He wished to meet you."