#13

-------No One's Pov------

In the empty demon ballroom.

Curtains are all fully open, the ballroom was pretty majestic and wide.

Dolls are dancing with a sweet sound, and a sweet humming.

"Hmmmmm~ Hmmmm~ So peaceful~"

Then someone barge in.

"Dad, there's a dragon. I never thought you would also arrive here on your own."

"Oh? Can you at least knock? I'm fully enjoying my time here."

He was dancing with a doll, one hand on the doll's waist while his other hand, holding the doll's hand, swaying smoothly with it, following the smooth rhythm of the music. Side by side, smoothly and slowly, like he was dancing with a real woman.

Even thought it was also controlled by Corazon himself.

~•~

~•~

He grin, "A dragon you say??" he chuckled. Dancing it with it very slowly, "First. Take Luffy back to the Human world." Corazon chuckles as he spins the doll slowly, and brings it back to his arms, looking sharply at Law.

"What dragon?"

"It's a Veinomierra."

Corazon's eyes slightly widened, his eyes starting to sparkly slightly, "The King of Venomous Heart? Amazing. Did you tame it??" Corazon dances with another sway from the doll, following the music. "It wasn't me who tamed it." Law crosses his arms, Corazon raises one of his eyebrows. "Who?" He asked in such excitement as he danced with the doll, with a perfect sway.

"Mugiwara-ya."

That made Corazon escape a soft chuckle, "Well, we can't do anything about it, right?" Corazon smiles, "How can a mere Human like him be able to tame a dragon that easily?" Law annoyingly groans, "Because of his kindness." Corazon simply answered, as he stopped dancing.

Law rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"What about you, Dad?"

"What?"

"Aren't you going to find a suitable woman?"

"Well..." He thinks for a moment, Law deeply sighs. "Go get Luffy for me, will you? I'll talk to him about his pet dragon and send him back to the Human world." Corazon said as he carries the doll in bridal in his arms.

"He's with Eustass-ya, otherwise, if we let him go again, he might be gone wild out here again, and might make another scandalous, dangerous pet."  Law said as he exited the ballroom, leaving Corazon alone with his doll around. "Your Highness?" One of his servants looks at him, Corazon gives them a smile.