#10

-------No One's Pov------

"It was just a kiss!! I said forget about it!!"

They began to argue.

"Then do you forgive me!?"

That question made Luffy bite his lower lip, "I just never thought you would think of me that way..!!" Luffy said he felt so frustrated about Law.

Law doesn't know what to say right now, 'Your so..' every word that escapes from Luffy's lips, again and again, those words. He doesn't want to hear it. He can tell that this was his fault. He doesn't know what to say about this situation. If Luffy kept avoiding him and kept forgetting about the "Kiss" he gave.

He should have just apologized.

Then an arm wraps around Luffy's waist. "Hey!!! You!! Let go of me!! Torao!! What the hell are you planning!!?!" That pulled Luffy close to him and Law lifted his chin up by force and ended up leaning down to kiss him. Luffy tried to back away but the way Law cupped his cheeks in one hand by force just to kiss him was so strong and an arm wrapped around his waist, what's worse, he has a wound in his waist.

Luffy clenched at Law's broad shoulder so tightly, urging Law to him go. Law will not let go, until Luffy gives the kiss that he wanted, until Luffy kisses him back with no disappointment and disgust.

Luffy has a very unique and expensive taste, like no other that can satisfy this hunger of his. Luffy felt like being eaten up, mostly when a tongue just slid through his mouth. It was getting crazy, so crazy that Luffy ended up biting Law's tongue very hard.

"Argh!.." Law escapes a groan, as he backs away. "W-What the hell is wrong with you!? Are you crazy!?!" Luffy finally has the air to breathe. Law spit the blood, his tongue slightly bleed from the bite. 'This guy... For fuck sake, he didn't have to bit me.' Law just licks his own blood.

Law forces Luffy to look at him, "T-Torao! Enough! I can't study like this you moron!!" Luffy tried to control the atmosphere, mostly Law who didn't seem to be himself right now. Law clicked his tongue out of annoyance. Although, he didn't care and kissed him again.

He was desperate, very desperate.

Luffy won't kiss back, his legs are getting weaker and weaker. The kiss that Law gave him was so hot and so heated up, "Enough?.. Why would I? Let me show how eager I am, do you think I'm disgusted?" Law kissed him more deeper, Luffy's eyes widened from those words. Luffy clenches so tightly to his broad shoulders that his nails are dug getting deeper and deeper.

Law won't stop this kiss unless Luffy gives up and kisses him back.

"Y.. You b-bastard....!!"

Luffy tried to catch his breath and Law just ended up grinning and kissed him more deeper, Luffy kept thinking what does Law want? And Law, it was obvious what he eagerly wanted. Just kissing Law back is enough.

'Just kiss me, don't fucking hesitate. Kiss me.'

"T-..This.. B-Bastard..!! L-Let go..!!"

Even how many times Luffy pushed him away by his strength, Law won't back down either. The kiss went rougher and deeper once more, a tongue that has been playing inside Luffy's mouth, Luffy can't say another word, that hot breath, mixed saliva's. A kiss that was non-stop, Luffy's hand trembled as well as his legs. He was getting weaker.