#49

-------No One's Pov------

After talking to Eustass Kidd, Luffy feels very unpleasant. Luffy approaches him, hugging his dear Straw Hat, "Jaggy, at least listen to me. Is it because I chose Torao? That doesn't mean we could stop our friendship.." Luffy says, even bringing that topic out that he chose Law, with such bitter feeling he has.

Eustass stares down at him, again. He meets his eyes, that's been almost pleading for him. Eustass sigh, 'He's not gonna give up.. isn't he? Can't argue with that out. Since he has a stubborn head.' Eustass finally made a choice, "Do what you want." his only words. Luffy's eyes sparkled. He saw the glimpse of Eustass agreeing his own decisions to his own accuracy which made him happy.

"THANKS JAGGY!!!~ LET'S HANG OUT WITH TORAO NEXT TIME!!!~"

Luffy smiles again, seeing that smile isn't that bad that Eustass felt. He already blocked his emotions full of empty emotions, it's already been seen.

Meanwhile, back with Law and Killer, Killer got a call from someone. "Who is it?" Law asked out of curiosity as he also got a call, not just the two Demons, but also Eustass. They don't exactly know why, they got a call so suddenly in one contact number, Corazon himself.

Calling in a sudden situation.

"What's wrong? Can I see?"

Of course, they answered the call, suddenly, they need to get back to the Underworld, they don't know exactly why. Even Moocy and Surume, in the Underworld, felt terrible.

Right now in the Human world. "Jaggy?.. What's wrong?" He asked, out of concern, he doesn't know what exactly to say to him, in a sudden situation. "You should stay here, no, you better stay here. Not like last time, you are in the middle of the war." Eustass said, "Why? What's wrong?" Luffy got more worried.

"Mugiwara-ya."

"Torao..? You're leaving too??.."

"Don't worry." Law approaches him and pats his head, "Let me come! Please! Please!" Luffy whines so badly, "I'll take him home first." looking back at Killer, since Luffy has a stubborn head, he needs to get a chance to come with them. "Just take me with you guys!! This is so unfair!!!" Luffy madly said, "Are you even a Demon?" Eustass asked, Luffy pouted and remained silent. "That's so mean of you...." He mutters softly.

"Mugiwara-ya, I promise I'll come back."

"I'll be going!!.."

Luffy won't stop as he rolls on the ground, whining so clumsily. He doesn't want to stay here, Eustass and Law just sighed, 'This moron..' Law facepalmed. "I'll take him home, Killer-ya, go first.", Law says, as he grabs Luffy's ankle and drags him along, while Luffy, sniffing and whining while getting dragged on the floor by Law who didn't even give a damn.

Dragging him along with him, deciding him to go home for now.

•|•|•

And until it reaches the end, Law ends up taking him home, for what he observed inside the house, Ace and Sabo are not at home yet. He only saw his two pets, which became small. Moocy and Surume who were sleeping, Luffy was just rolling on the ground.

"Torao.. I really wanna go, please.. take me with you!" Hugging Law's legs, Law is so goddamn done with him to the fact he was very stubborn. Law sighs, as he ends up carrying him in his arms and sits him on the table. He can totally see the whines and the plead in his eyes, yet his answer is none other than.