#55

-------No One's Pov------

After 2 to 3 years.

In Brook's castle.

They're finally done, Brook has finally perfected the spell, "FINALLY YOHOHOHO!!!~.. I-I FEEL LIKE CRYING!!! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!!!" he says while he was rolling on the ground in the empty library, then he realized.

"Oh right, I'm already dead... YOHOHOHOHO!!!~ SKULL JOKE!!!! YOHOHOHOHO!!!"

"Brook."

He heard a familiar voice, that was Robin, wearing glasses, "Are we ready?" she asked with a soft chuckle, "WE ARE!! YOHOHOHO!!~" Brook laughed hilariously and excitedly, "Let's call everyone." she says calmly and composes, not showing that she was also excited that he'll be back again.

•|•|•

"FINALLY!!!!"

Ussop, Chopper, Nami and Corazon are hugging each other with waterfall tears, "LUFFY IS... L-LUFFY... GOING BACK T-TO US!!! WAAAHHHH!!!!" Chopper was crying like hell, while saying those words, tearful, waterfall tears.  "LUFFY!!! LET'S PLAY SOCCER AGAIN!!!!" Ussop says while crying, "LUFFY!!! I-IS GOING BACK!!!" Nami with her sorrow and tearful, yet exciting tears flowing in her eyes, Corazon was just crying like hell, Law and Eustass stepped away from them. Sanji chuckles excitedly, "I'll cook Luffy an endless meat!" he says with such joy across his face.

"FINALLY!!!! WAAAHHH!! LUFFY!!! I WILL MAKE YOU THE BEST SUUUPPPPERRR ROBOT!!!!" With Franky's pose while with his honorable, waterfall, tears, forming in. Yamato just wiped her silent tears and smiles, as well as Zoro who laughed, Jinbei also smiles happily, Shachi, Ikkaku, Penguin and Bepo are also tearing, wiping their tears, forming in their eyes, Killer was also glad that Luffy will be going back.

Shanks also arrived which was exciting, every single one of them teleported to the very old, empty castle that no one ever lives in. They draw something on the ground, with every piece of their blood, one by one, mostly the loved ones. Law on the other hand, stares at his blood, 'Mugiwara-ya..  just come back to us every body will be okay.' he deeply thought.

Zoro and Sanji help Robin, Franky helps Brook to open the copy of Poneglyphs. In circles, "Brook, are you ready?" Zoro asked, he did not show how concerned he is because he trusted his friend. "Bring back Luffy." His only words, as he gripped one of his swords.

"Zoro-San, I promise that I won't let you all fail." Brook said. Looking at everyone, he knows that's not all of them, there's more Family Luffy has. They just did not come, however, even though they did not come, he can tell that they're all thinking about him.

They all step back, seeing the Poneglyphs in front of Brook, Brook starts the spell. The symbol that was made of pure blood, the symbol of the "Sun".

"Yohohoho!!~... Let's start.. shall we? Luffy-San!!!"

Starting the spell, an enormous swirling wind surrounds Brook, it was so strong, that they needed to hold one of the heavy things. Nami lost her grip, "No!! Zoro!! Help me!!!" she ended up being caught by Sanji, "Sanji!!!!" her eyes lightened up, "Oohhh!!! Nami-San!!!! I finally got to hold your hand so romantically!!!!" with heart shapes formed in his eyes.

"Everybody!! Be strong!!!"

Zoro warned, because he felt something big was gonna happen, they all released their wings, as Robin flew, and Franky followed, with Sanji, holding Nami into his arms, Jinbei was tough enough to stand as well as Zoro, he'll not leave until Luffy wakes up, until he saw Luffy in his own eyes, he will always be there for him.