" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "

A/N:

Sooo.. how's my readers?

So far and so forth? I want to apologize for that this.. story.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....

I'm here to sincerely apologize, for being so late, to update that I didn't have time to write. I'm deeply apologizing to all my readers.

=========================================================================================================

#62

-------No One's Pov------

They were utterly surprised at his outfit. Luffy didn't care so he jumped to his throne.

"NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!! PARTY!! PARTY!!!!!"

Totally surprised by his outfit.

However female or any gay men blushed at his surprising outfit.

As Luffy drank the "Ale" that was in the battle, pouring it to his mouth dripping all over with such enjoyable laughter.

~•~

~•~

"What are you wearing!?"

Hearing that familiar voice, it was Law. "What? I can't wear it like this? I mean, look at your, your chest is exposed." Luffy nonchalantly said with a sparkle in his eyes, Law irked, "That's not what I meant! Moron!", Ace and Sabo facepalm, Shanks laughed at him. Garp laughed hilariously, Cavendish' eyes sparkle.

"MAYBE THAT WOULD ALSO PART OF MY DESIGN!! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW IDEA!!!.." Spinning like ballerina, Bartolomeo sweatdrop, "This moron is actually crazy in the first place." he says, as he clears his throat and cheers for Luffy.  Some of the everybody were totally surprised, they saw him die.

So why is he alive?

The woman who pushed Luffy, shivered down the spine, how unlucky her day was.

As she saw how Shanks, Garp, Dragon, even how Ace and Sabo treated him with full of specialty. How they treated him, is totally Royal, like he was totally the "King" of the Family. "Happy Birthday, Luffy!!" Hearing Zoro's laughter, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!~" Boa, Vivi, Shirahoshi, and even Rebecca greeted Robin and Nami. They went beside him, as Boa sat on his lap making Luffy laugh.