#48

-------No One's Pov------

Law noticed Luffy became quiet, it was very comfortable, he took a glimpse of him in the moment, as he saw him peacefully sleeping, Law did not hesitate to carry Luffy in bridal in his tattooed arms. Going inside the room, he heard footsteps as his door creaked open, the sound of the door opening, Law's attention caught from the sound of it and seeing who entered was none other than his Father.

"I thought you were having tea."

"I am, I just wanna know if Luffy's okay? Luffy seems.. not himself earlier, so I wanted to check. Your Luffy's lover, so to me, Luffy is like a family, to all of us." Corazon said with a soft smile across his lips, 'He.. does have a point.. Mugiwara-ya doesn't seem like he was himself, and the reason was very particular.. He is concerned about Eustass-ya.' Law deeply thought, seeing Luffy's face like this, who was peacefully sleeping from his arms. He tightly carried him.

"Crocodile told me that.. Eustass went to check on him, and Eustass.. well.. already left just seeing him okay. Except for Luffy who doesn't.. seem satisfied.. the thought that Eustass will leave him so casually. I bet Eustass.. is trying to move on by giving Luffy cold shoulders. Avoiding him will be the only reason why. So? What's your plan?" Corazon crossed his arms, starring Law, who was silent. He doesn't seem annoyed, from the looks of it, Law's eyes go back to Corazon, looking at his Dad, it felt very unnecessary for him who would not totally care about Eustass.

"I don't have a plan. Just do what he wants to do. I just forbid him to steal him away from me. I also forbid him not to touch him without my permission. Mugiwara-ya is not for others to be in touch." Law sharply and coldly got straight to the point, he doesn't care about anyone, nor his surroundings, what he wants, what he needs is only the Straw Hat himself. "I see. Don't you think you're over possessive?" Corazon inquired about the question to another.

"What about it?? I don't give a fuck about that whether I like to be possessive nor obsessed with him." Law tightly held him, Corazon doesn't even know if he should be happy about his son or not. Because there's some part of him that Law really cares and loves him and that's what makes him happy, to make his beloved Straw Hat happy, and what's worse, was the fact that he got "Too" much with him, like he controls everything, makes it upside down.

"Look, son, no one's gonna take him away from you. No one. At least trust him for his own sake, he only loves you. Trust him."

"I already trust him, I just.. hate it."

Corazon clicked his tongue in annoyance and scratched the back of his head, thinking what he should do about this.

Law and Corazon's attention turns to Luffy who seems to be waking up because of their slight loud conversation. "..Cora-San?.. Torao?.." Looking at both of them and observing both Corazon and Law, "What.. are you guys talking about?" he got curious, Corazon should be here with a reason, it would be stupid enough to believe that he's here with no possible reason. Luffy looks at his lover who was carrying him.

"Dad, I decided to sleep, I feel sleepy. We could continue our conversation tomorrow." Law decided to cut off their conversation in the middle. Corazon on the other hand just agreed on what he said. "Right, Good night. Have sweet dreams." Corazon exited the room and closed the door. Leaving both of them alone.

Law walks to the bed and lays Luffy gently to the mattress, as he lays beside him and grabs a blanket to cover both themselves up. "What were you guys talking about??.." Luffy can't help but be curious. His curiosity has always been driving him crazy. "It's not important. Sleep." Law shrugged it off, Luffy didn't say a word after that, as he turned around, deciding to sleep by not facing Law for now.