#4

-------No One's Pov------

Eustass and Law just heard him talk to a man, that made Luffy chuckle, enjoying the conversation.

The watch Luffy talks with someone, in such a sweet tone, like Luffy was annoyed but also enjoyed a lot by talking to the guy himself. Eustass was done with eating, he decided to go. "I'm going, this is fucking boring." He said, Luffy was done talking with someone on the phone.

"You don't need my permission to leave, you're free to leave my Mansion. I didn't say "Welcome" to you in the first place."

Eustass irked a lot. "Then you shouldn't have----" They saw Luffy suddenly called Law.

"I know this is crazy Torao! But can you help me find my clothes!? I need to find it and I need to leave! My brothers are getting worried!!"

Luffy said, it seems he was literally pleading for help, with a whine on his voice. Law ended up sighing, "Fine." he stood up. "Hey." Eustass looks down at Luffy, and Luffy looks up to him, he tilts his head.

"Do you want me to drive you home? I just texted one of my servants. The driver of mine is going to arrive soon." Eustass crosses his arms, Luffy's eyes genuinely sparkle. "Really!?! Okay!!!" Luffy didn't have to hesitate to agree, Law took Luffy's wrist.

Breaking their eye-contact with Eustass, "If you excuse us for a second, I'll help him find the outfit. Make sure you already went home, I can drive him back on my own." Law coldly said, Eustass was going to answer in such a displeasing answer but Luffy both bothered them.

"Can you guys stop!? I need to go!! Torao! I can just go with Jaggy!!! Just help me find my clothes!! My big brothers won't be so pleased to see me coming home late!!!"

Luffy said in such a pleading tone, and dragged Law along with him leading to the dressing room upstairs.

Eustass crosses his arms and clicks his tongue out of displeasing expression from his face.

'I guess I should wait then.'

In the dressing room. Luffy kept looking for it, he forgot to call Shachi, Penguin or Ikkaku. Law also looks from the drawers, he glances at Luffy who was looking, Luffy grabs a chair and steps on it. Up to the drawer since he can't fully reach it, due to his small height.

Law saw the robe lit up from his thighs, he quickly look away, for fucking a man and a woman at the same time, demon or human. He has no desire for such a "Human". It felt disgusting and it felt so horrible. Just thinking about that again makes Law sick.

"Found it!!~ Nishishishi!!~"

Luffy jumped from the chair, not knowing, Law was getting closer and closer. Law was facing Luffy's back, that nape that Law was looking at, his eyes were locked at Luffy's nape, the porcelain, white skin, smooth and soft nape.

"Torao! I found----"

Before Luffy could turn around, he bumped his face under Law's chest. "Wow! You're tall when you're close with me!!" Luffy said as he chuckles, Luffy notices he has a tattoo on his chest, and a "D.E.A.T.H" tattoo on his fingers, mostly on his arms. He stares at the tattoo on his chest.

"Your tattoos are so nice!! Where did you get these things!?"

Law was looking down at Luffy as he felt fingers touched his expose chest, lining the tattoo, with those fragile and delicate fingers. "Torao really has a great build of a body! I'm so jealous! I wish I.. had that.." Luffy's words faded when Law was just looking down at him. He felt a touch on the side of his neck and it slid up to his cheek. Luffy chuckles, "It tickles!! Idiot!!!" He laughed slightly, Law doesn't even exactly know why he was doing this.