#38

-------No One's Pov------

The next day.

Law annoyingly can't sleep, due to the fact of how Luffy sleeps enthusiastically, and it's totally killing him. Luffy was heavy and very mischievous when sleeping, sometimes annoying since Luffy speaks to himself when sleeping, more like sleep-talking, sleep-rolling.

'And the worst, is his fucking snore.' Law thought, in the middle of the morning, he opened his eyes and slowly took a glance beside him. Luffy was snoring. Law sits up and stares at his own "Lover". He indeed sleeps, always like that, however, due to his cuteness, Law has no choice but to take back his words.

'Maybe if he doesn't have a cute face, I wouldn't have fuck him...'

Thinking that, only makes it worse.

'Just kidding..'

•|•|•

In the dining room.

When Law arrive, he saw Shanks, Sabo, Ace, Dragon and Garp. And also, his father, Corazon and the other one, Don Quixote Doflamingo. His father's big twin brother. Law went to his seat and got served by his dear servants.

"Where's Luffy?" Sabo and Ace who were already eating, Dragon and also the others. "Well? Are you at least going to answer?" Corazon says very politely, not to act so stupid in front of his family. "He's sleeping. I can't wake him up and Uncle, why didn't you show up for the party?" Law asked his Uncle, Doflamingo. Doflamingo chuckled.

"I did. However, I already seem to have met Luffy somewhere before."

Shanks stare at him, as well as everybody, "Really? Since when?" Corazon was astonished as well, and it made Law look at him. "And? Why is that?" Asking him, out of curiosity. "I just think he looks familiar." Doflamingo says, Dragon hummed for a moment. "Then, have you met him when Luffy was just a child?" Dragon asked, Ace and Sabo nod their heads as Garp stared at Doflamingo.

"Maybe?"

"It's also strange."

They all look at Law, Law hummed for a moment.

"It's just some Warlords, like Crocodile. How did he meet Mugiwara-ya? They seem to have a bond."

Law simply says, everyone looks at each other, "That's also a bit surprising." Garp simply says, Shanks thinks for a moment in the past. "If you're asking.." Ace who was chewing a meat as he swallowed it. "Luffy is indeed very fond of him, and if you're gonna ask about him then ask Luffy instead, he knows the answer." Ace continues his words after eating his meat.

Law nodded, "Oh and.. who's the guy? He's been with?" Law asked, Shanks doesn't seem to remember, since it became blurry, maybe he drank too much last night, when he just fell asleep, or he was forgetting something, Garp doesn't care about it and for Dragon, he remembers it well. Ace and Sabo also look at each other with utter confusion from their extreme faces.

"Who?"

Law sigh, "The guy that he danced with?" Law curiously asks, "If you're asking about him, well, ask Luffy yourself. Only Luffy could answer that." Dragon said, "Right!!" they all look at Sabo, who thanked Penguin for taking the breakfast food in the tray and giving it to Law.

"Give this to Luffy."

Law stare at the food, fresh-baked hot waffles with maple-syrup, and hot coffee with vanilla mocha icing on-top and chocolate syrup on the tea-cup and also a nice fork, bread-knife, for the meat and healthy sandwiches, and a two spoon, for the waffles and for the chocolate-shake hot milk. Made by Sabo, and Ace themselves, since earlier. They just waited for the waffles to be perfect, and Penguin waited for it until it was done.