#58

-------No One's Pov------

Eustass Kidd, heard the news, even Killer himself, and received an invitation, which was surprising. Luffy was alive, he thought it would fail. To the fact that he is finally relieved yet he can tell that he already ran towards Law's arms.

Killer seeing Eustass at the balcony, he seems to be thinking a lot about it. "Your.. Highness?.." Killer called him, and Eustass didn't say any words. "What?" He just asked a question instead, "Aren't you going to see him??" Killer politely asks that question up, bringing something that was a bit hard to answer for Eustass.

"No, I'm not."

Killer waited for him to say anything, not just that.  "Why?.." He asked again, Eustass hummed for a moment, "The answer is pretty obvious." he says, Killer stiffened after that, one thing he suddenly thought in his mind right now, Luffy is with Law. 'Maybe that's why the Highness refuses to see him, the little beast.. must be with him..' Killer thought, one thing, just one thing of that thought.

Seeing Luffy with Law did trigger Eustass.

"Does the Highness want me to find a woman?"

"No. I'd rather stay here. I have nothing to do anyway."

Walking away, leaving Killer behind, "Your.. Highness, I know this is..", Killer didn't even finish his word when Eustass suddenly spoke, "I have no reason to see him, I'm just glad that he's back alive. Now, shut up. For fuck sake." continues to walk away, Killer expect from his cold response.

'It must be pretty hard.. Kidd.'

•|•|•

Since they were in the Human world, Shanks, Ace, Sabo, Dadan, Garp, Corazon and Luffy and Law's family are shocked to hear the sudden news, of what Luffy said.

"D..D.... DEBUTANTE!?!"

Shanks was shocked yet he just didn't say a word, more like he was speechless at Luffy's sudden decision, Luffy was sitting on Law's lap, snuggling his cheeks to Law's cheek and playing with Law's earrings.

"Luffy! Why!? It's so early!?" Ace was in disbelief, like he did not like the idea, well, part he likes it, but part of it is not. "No reason, I just want to, I want the biggest party ever!!! Nyahahahaha!!~" Luffy laughed, Sabo and Ace look at each other, "You need to wait until you're 21 you moron!" Dadan said, standing up from her chair, Makino chuckles sweetly.

"Do you really want to have your own debutante??"

Luffy looks at Shanks, Dragon and Garp, "Right now, I know everyone is surprised and so as I am. If that's what Luffy wants then we have no choice, do we??" Corazon said, Doflamingo just nodded, "To the fact he's getting older, but after debutante he is allowed to get married at his own decisions." Doflamingo says, making every one glare at him to death. Except for Law who looks at Luffy.

'Marriage..'

Luffy laughed hilariously, "I object!! No!! I don't want our baby to grow up!!!" Ace with his crocodile tears, while Dadan hiding her tears as well as Sabo, Garp sighs, "So?" looking at Shanks reaction, he only smiled and didn't seem to mind at Luffy's sudden decision. "Anyway, since Luffy wants to.. can we help?" Shanks looks at Luffy, Luffy softly chuckles.

"You guys can!!"

"Anyway, we should think of a place for his debut..---..."

"I know a place!!!" Luffy interrupted his Dad, Dragon. "Where????" Corazon, Ace and Dadan asked in sudden confusion.