#31

A/N:

I very and dearly, appreciate all who responded to my post message just earlier.

And I will ask?..

What date is it today?..

Happy April Fools!!~

To be honest, that was a very simple sentence that I came up with, because I couldn't think less.

I will make a real announcement soon, because soon, I will not be posting or so, in two weeks. After two weeks, I will post again, soon, I will soon announce what date I will be gone, because I have a very important project that will come up. Even though I will not post, I will continue to write as after the two weeks, I will continue to update again.

And about the rest, don't worry. I have plenty of time for you guys, to my readers.

I may not look like resting, but I'm fine, I can rest if you are all worried. (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)..

I just love my readers who care for me, as well as for my Health. As an Author, it feels like a bunch of friends around me instead of readers.

That's why I can't stop updating everyday, it motivates me, a lot.

Well, good luck reading this chapter.

And Happy April Fools Day.

============================================================
================
=========

-------No One's Pov------

In the meeting, Luffy and Law finally arrive, it should be at Eustass place, Eustass and Luffy's eyes met, and yet Eustass seems to continue his paperwork for the Demons in the other dimension. Luffy and Law went inside as they take their own seat.

Luffy was sitting between Law and Eustass, Luffy slightly sweated because it was a bit awkward being with them. One arm wrapped around Luffy's waist and his hand intertwining with Law, while the arm, was with Eustass.

Luffy knows that Eustass knows about Law and Luffy's complicated relationship, Killer was also watching the scene. He sees that Luffy is somewhat comfortable, as Law commanded one of the devil servants to serve some food, Demon Kings starts to speak and some of the food, served in front of Luffy. Luffy's eyes start to sparkle and lips start to drool, then Luffy starts to eat, now he feels comfortable.

Munching the food, out of delight.
"Mm!!~ Delicious!!!~" he says, "Uhmm.. Please, remain quiet." they said in a sweat, "R-Right! Sorry!" Luffy says as he tries to remain quiet while eating.

He starts to eat, "Hands off.." Law says coldly and very intimidating to Eustass, "You.. Hands off, for fuck sake.." Eustass says as they both growl. Luffy didn't actually care, what he cares about is the food he has right now. Eating so comfortably, with flowers surrounds him so seemingly well, Killer sweatdrop at the funny situation.

"I'm late."

Corazon went to the meeting, Luffy and Corazon looked at each other, as Corazon saw how Law and Eustass hands are somewhat fighting. Corazon can't help but how childish these two are just for a person that they were dying to have. Corazon deeply sighs.

'Childish.. well, he's more childish than them.'

Looking at Luffy as Corazon approaches the three, he lifts Luffy as nothing, and sits on Luffy's chair and summons a pillow on his lap, now he lets Luffy sit on the pillow, on his lap. He summons other ribbons and combs and also makes up.