#16

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy was excited, to take off that mask of his.

"Your face will be as handsome as Torao and Jaggy!!! And my friends like Penguin! Zoro and Sanji! And more!!~
Nishishishi!!~"

Luffy stare at Killer for a moment, "Say.. why do you call me little beast?" his been curious why. That made Killer quitely quiet for a moment.

"Well.. can't I call you that? I also give nicknames you know."

Killer chuckles as well as Luffy who thinks it was a joke for a moment, then they both laugh again.

It was finally quiet as Luffy moved closer and slowly started to remove the mask of his, when it almost removed, all the lights had turned on that it startled them.

"You guys seem to be enjoying the moment."

Killer look at Eustass.

"JAGGY!! I'VE BEEN WAITING!! YOU MORON!!!"

"DON'T CALL ME "MORON" IDIOT!!!!"

Luffy let go and finally approached Eustass, "What are you doing here?" Eustass asks, and slowly pulls Luffy close to him by Luffy's waist. "I've been waiting for you and I want to tell you something, it's about the fight." Luffy said, he felt guilty for no reason, and as for Eustass, he wants to apologize, he didn't mean to hurt this "Human" beside him.

"Let's talk somewhere in private."

Luffy nodded his understanding of him, as he walked away, Moocy followed and brought Luffy's Straw Hat with him. Luffy waits for him and Moocy gives the Straw Hat and Luffy takes the Straw Hat and puts it on. Moocy and Luffy left the room leaving the two alone. Eustass told him where to go.

Killer stops sitting and starts to clean the table, "Is that how you act?" Eustass finally asked him, "Your Highness, if I were so dumb then you already killed me because of my actions. It wasn't me who he had been wanting to see, it was you, your Highness." Killer said as he grabbed the dirty dishes and put it all on the sink.

"Do you want more details? He visited here to see you. Is my "Loyalty" finally proven enough for you?"

Eustass slightly clenches, "You might be forgetting that you're my servant." Eustass said.

"Don't be jealous, your Highness. He and I have nothing in common."

Killer shrugs it off and starts to clean the table and the dishes, his mask has almost been taken off and the exact moment where Eustass arrives. Killer didn't mind that at all. The fact that Eustass has to know the truth.

Eustass deeply sighs, "I'm tired." he said as he walked away, leaving Killer alone in the kitchen.

"Get rest."

•|•|•

Luffy was alone in the backyard, near the pool.

He wants to swim but he doesn't feel like it.

It was going to evening soon, and he doesn't want to stay any longer soon. He was only here so he could apologize, and while Moocy, he seems trying to cheery Luffy up.

And as for Eustass.

He brought a few drinks with him, he put the tray of drinks on the table and went outside.