#3

-------No One's Pov------

Eustass and Law never expected to meet each other. Luffy looks at both of them.

"Then.. are you guys rivals???"

Luffy scratched the back of his head, curious about their "Friendship" problem, thingies.

"Close enough." Eustass answered, "What's your name?? I haven't asked your name yet." Luffy smiles up to Eustass, Law rolls his eyes. He opened the car on his door. Eustass looks down at the human being,  to him, "Humans" are slaves. Like a bug that was easy to squash and easy to make them obey.

Eustass just answered, "Eustass Kidd." he just simply answered. "Eu.. Etass?? No.. Eutass..??" Luffy tilts his head.

"Pfft!..."

Law tried to hold his laughter, he fakely coughed and began to become calm and compose.

"NO!! MORON!! EUSTASS!!"

Eustass got quickly mad. 'Is this guy a pure idiot!?! He can't even pronounce my name right!!' Eustass tried to calm the fuck down. "I'm not a moron!! It's hard to pronounce names!! Then..." Luffy observed him and smiled sparkly when he thought of an interesting name.

"Can I call you "Jaggy"!? It seems so fun to call you that!!~ I call that guy "Torao"!! He doesn't mind at all since he said it's fun!!!"

"AHAHAHA!! TORAO!? WHAT AN UGLY NICKNAME!!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Then Eustass saw Luffy rush to Law. "Oi, where the hell are you going??" Eustass curiously asked Luffy, "I'm going to Torao's house to swim!! His mansion is amazing!!! It has a pool and everything!! This is the first time I'm visiting him!!" Luffy tried to make things more exciting, Law confidentially crossed his arms.

"Oh yeah? Well mine has a pool as well but is 5× bigger than his, plus a small horse back riding."

"THAT'S COOL!! TORAO!! I THINK HE'S BETTER!! MAYBE NEXT TIME TORAO!! JAGGY'S HOUSE SEEMS MUCH MORE FUN!!~"

Luffy ended up choosing Eustass' Mansion instead of his. Eustass smirked at Law, thinking he was totally better than him, Law ended releasing quite a heavy and dark aura. He growls underneath his breath.

"Just that? You're nothing but just a sore loser. My Mansion has horseback riding, a pool and has a free helicopter ride."

"HELICOPTER RIDE!?!? THAT'S AMAZING!! JAGGY!! I CHANGE MY MIND!!" Luffy chuckles out of more excitement, wanting to ride a helicopter.

"I'LL BE GOING TO TORAO'S MANSION!!! HE'S MANSION IS WAY COOLER!!!"

Law will never admit defeat, never. Law was very a competitive person, even Eustass, Eustass grit his teeth, he is totally not going to admit defeat. He will show this mere "Human" that he was better.

"Really? You just added a fucking helicopter. Mine has a free yacht ride and plus, I bought a whole beach just now."

They both argue outside and Luffy couldn't stop but to be amazed by them.

Meanwhile, inside the Café.

Sanji was watching the whole scene, like a TV scenario.

'Those two.. I never would've thought that in my entire damn life, two Demon Kings is literally fighting in the middle and in front of my Café. Don't those two not somewhat feel ashamed?'