#24

-------No One's Pov------

"Why!? Just why!?"

Luffy pushes them away, "What's wrong with all of you!? I can't think of my head!! Whenever I go there's always another fight!! It's stressing me out!! Friends shouldn't act like this!!!" Luffy outraged, they all stiffen, Law's eyes are locked on Penguin who was grabbing the shopping bags that he bought for Luffy.

Penguin and Law's eyes met, coldly. This was totally unexpected. "Your Highness.. I.. mean, Law, what you saw about me and Luffy holding hands I.. well, it was a mistake. He and I have no relationship or anything, we just met earlier." Penguin grabs all the bags and wants to clear his situation with Luffy. Killer crosses his arms, "Really? You and Luffy.. seems rather "Dating" like a sweet couple." he said but his voice was cold enough to make Penguin mad.

Eustass clicked his tongue out of annoyance, he also caught them and Luffy seems to be having fun as well as Killer. Except for Law who just arrived.

"I-I know!!"

They all look at Luffy who smiles so sparkly to lift up the mood.

"What?" Eustass stared at Luffy. "Let's go down! Let's play games!! Torao!! Jaggy!! Killer!!! And Penguin!!!!" Luffy says. Trying to break the deadly aura between Eustass and Law and not just them. The tension between Killer and Penguin. Foremost, Luffy didn't actually care. Since he'll be having fun, Law, Eustass, Penguin and Killer are here. He knows that Law and Penguin are bestfriends, as well as for Killer and Eustass.

He was so excited to get along with them.

Even though, he can't feel the real deadly tension around the 4 Demons.

"C'mon! Let's play at the arcades!!!"

"No way in hell I'm gonna play with him." Law pointed his thumb at Eustass, "As well as I am!" Eustass crossed his arms, Killer laughed as Penguin rolled his eyes. Killer and Penguin won't say a comment about the two. "Please! If you guys don't cooperate with me at least Penguin and Killer can!!!" Even Luffy says that, that was very blunt, for them. Killer and Penguin, what a mix. It's like oil and water at the same time.

Luffy deeply sighs, he was getting upset at how stubborn their heads are.

"C'mon!! Let's play before I change my mind and leave!!"

Guess they can't help but agree with that.

And a few hours have passed by.

They started playing some arcades, Luffy was also playing, however, due to their amount of deadly aura's, Luffy can't perfectly join because of them competing with each other to death. Like death follows them. Luffy's eyes become bored.

"What's wrong? Aren't you going to join??" Killer looks at Luffy, Luffy stares at him, "I don't feel like it, it's not fun at all when everyone is competing with each other." Luffy says with a deep sigh, "Anyway, I want someone to go with me to buy some snacks. I'm hungry, I don't feel like I want to play." Luffy felt like sulking, like he felt so weak without food.

"I can---"

"I'm free, I can come with you."

Luffy looked at Killer, Law's words were cut off by it. Since he was playing arcade with Eustass. "Beat that!! Asshole!!!" Eustass laughed as Law was not backing down either. Penguin on the other hand was paying all the tickets, his wallet and himself were totally crying. Because Law seems busy and right now, he just said that he'll pay Penguin back.