#61

-------No One's Pov------

Luffy doesn't feel like going outside right now, so he stayed inside his room for now, Ace and Sabo will be here soon for him, as well as Law. And some other family he has right now.

Talking outside, it feels like a problem.

Luffy stepped a little closer to eavesdrop, which left him astonished by their conversation. They were both talking about him.

"What's going on?"

That familiar voice that it was Law and the other one who stepped in, "Your Highness??" and another one was Killer. Thinking, what are they doing? Why is it all about him?

Outside.

Law looks at Penguin, "I'm surprised, are you also gonna dance him?" Law locked his eyes on Penguin, with that expressionless face of his, Penguin decided to answer his question. "Yes.. I am. Your Highness, please give me a chance to dance with him." Penguin even want Law's permission to dance.

"Did you like him?"

Killer's eyes widened and Eustass was not surprised, Killer looked at Penguin, Penguin couldn't even answer what was the correct way of answering and what was wrong. It was awkward.

"Your.. Highness, if I say "Yes".. would you believe?"

Law didn't avoid Penguin's strong gaze that's been gazing at him, "I would. I already know anyway. What's the fact of hiding it from me?" Penguin couldn't say anything, like he refused to say it. It was selfish, Law then glared at Eustass, "What? You think I'm planning something? He's all yours." Eustass coldly said, walking away.

"Don't you know that your own servant seems to have a liking to my lover?"

"You think I didn't know?"

Killer clenched, Penguin's eyes widened in disbelief, "Killer, you..." it was an unbelievable encounter for the four of them. "For fuck sake, stop bringing that topic up. You won, so what do you fucking want? You seem to be in a victory to the point that you think you're mocking us. I never thought of you were this fucking idiot, no.. more like a fool." Eustass mockingly said, as Law grabbed his collar tightly in a blink of an eye.

"Watch your fucking mouth. Eustass-ya."

Killer and Penguin look at each other, with that glare. "You can't even fucking control your servant for almost touching what's mine." Law coldly couldn't control his temper, "So as yours. Luffy fucking like him before you." Eustass is not going back down, "That's enough!! Cut it out!!!" Penguin roared, "Your Highness!" Penguin decided to convince him that aura unleashed to him that made him almost thrown away.

"He did like me but he loves you the most!! You---..."

"I'm not dumb. I fucking know, I just don't like the fact that I'm hearing that I don't want to hear, so what if he did not like me from the fucking first place? In the end he still chooses me."

Killer couldn't even say anything, "Let go of the Highness!! This instant!! Are you declaring a war!!? Trafalgar Law!!" Killer roared, "SHUT UP KILLER!!! YOU THINK YOUR NOT EVEN INVOLVED IN THIS!! YOU ALSO LIKED HIM DIDN'T YOU!?! YOU THINK I WOULDN'T KNOW!? YOU FOOL!!" Eustass also roared at him as he shove Law's hand away, he glared at Law, calmly and coldly said, "I'm also not a fool." glaring at Penguin.

Law calmed his aura, Killer, Eustass and Penguin was silent, "Right now.. Both of the Highness, stop fighting we..--" Penguin unable to finish his sentence when the door from the room opened.