#46

-------No One's Pov------

Right now, Bepo is totally going to die because of Luffy's carelessness. Luffy was singing, dancing and jumping all around so proudly with his stick, humming and singing.

"Minami no shimawaaa!~
Atakai!!~♪
Paina-puru-puru,
Atama boka boka, Aho baakaaaaaaa!"

Luffy sings as he continues, "Ni ban!!!~" ( Second Verse ) he clears is throat as he sings the second verse.

"Kita no shima wa samuiii!~ ♪
Hyakkoi-koi-koi, Atama!!~
buru buru, Aho baakaaaaaaa!!!"

'HIS MUSIC IS KILLING ME!!!' Bepo's tears just keep tearing like a waterfall would fall, when he is the only one he can hear a deadly, growling and heavily husky breath, a growl that makes Bepo shiver down to the core and for Luffy with just sparkling for his fun adventure.

As they go to the darkness of the cave, Bepo prepares his fighting skills as he also summons a fire. To light up, the cave was fully empty. Luffy looks around as he sees golden treasures.

"TREASURE!! BEPO!! LOOK!!! WE'RE LUCKY!!!"

Bepo sweats a lot, he watches Luffy rush to the treasures, "Like pirates would do!~ Nishishisi!!!~" he puts a golden crown and sits on the golden coins, "Nami would love this!!~" putting some coins in his pocket, Luffy put some necklaces and bracelets, "Wow!!! Awesome!! It would be more cool if there's a golden beetle!! Ooh!! More like laser beams!!!" swimming to the pile of cold cash coins.

Bepo sighs in relief, 'Maybe that growl is just an imagination..' he wiped his sweat, then that's when he heard a growl on his back and that's when Bepo sweats like a waterfall.

'M-Maybe not...'

As he turned around and terrifying expressions just appeared on his face, shivers and fear crawled all over his body.

"L-LUFFY!!!! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!!"

And while Luffy, stealing some treasures, "Huh? Why?----" he did not even finish the question when he got dragged by Bepo. Luffy looked back and saw a huge Devil Wolf following him, he smiled sparkly. And wave to the Devil Wolf, the Devil Wolf, growled and roared as it ran faster to chase them, Luffy was sitting on top of Bepo's head.

"AWESOME!!!!! HEY!! BEPO!! ISN'T THAT AWESOME!? SO COOL!!!!"

"Y-YOU IDIOT!!! T-THERE'S NO TIME OF COMPLIMENTING!!!!"

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THIS IS SO FUN!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!"

Being chased down by a Devil gigantic wolf was the most enjoyable type for Luffy, except for Bepo who was running like lightning, it feels like his life is on the line. The wolf was mythical itself as a Demon.

Called "The Midnight Wolf (Mythical)".

{ The Midnight Wolf }